At what point is "name & shame" acceptable on BH?

nox1111

2 hours ago, nox1111 said:

Go on Hellopeter and read the threads on Webuycars - makes this seem like a bedtime story :)

Basted guy, got me going down rabbit holes. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They go under the same banner - but Dekra head office confirmed that the WBC reports are "retail friendly" (their words). These reports can also not be used for roadworthy, even if it states the vehicle is roadworthy - unless they include the RWC with the sale. These reports are not picked up by actual Dekra branches if you want to pull it for reference, say when you bought a supposedly roadworthy car and fail the roadworthy test a day later - on many faults.
This retail friendly report misses many many obvious things in favour of the retailer, and is not worth the paper that it isn't printed on, being a PDF.

WBC trades as an auction house - and that means they are not liable for vehicle descriptions to be accurate. A fun little loophole. But they do own the cars while on their property, so don't understand how they can get by that.

look guys. the 2nd hand car market was very inefficient, and ripe for disruption. if WBC didn;t do it, then someone else with a less dumb name would.

but can we get back on topic with the name and shame please? friday is TOMORROW and we need to build up some steam.

At which point to name and shame? 5 pages ago.....

As Darryl would say: "Don't be a ****", or something like that....

2 hours ago, Shebeen said:

.... can we get back on topic with the name and shame please? .....

BACK ON TOPIC .....

Are you new here .... :P

Maybe we have a daisy chained, piggyback Friday thread after all…

Pitchfork mob..

ASSEMBLE!!