94.7 expo

AndreZA

Wat is fout met julle ouens?  Het nie een van julle n selfoon met n kamera nie?

Daar is ou fatty.  Die by het hom skaars warm gesteek en nou nie is die Hub vol van hom en sy voorkop' date=' maar julle kan nie eers van n mooi girl n foto  neem nie.
[/quote']

Ek het probeer - my kamera het 9 fokus punte en die damn ding kon nog steeds nie besluit waar om te fokus nie. UselessAngry

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there 4pm - 6pm yesterday, 2 minunte queues.

Picked up 6 numbers, 2 were not there enquiries fixed it , (no queue) 1 guy got moved down a group from his original no. .

Expo was fine except the charity wristband sellers were in large numbers and apparently on speed.

Diadora girl magnificent, but a bit sad to be put on show like that.

Wat is fout met julle ouens?  Het nie een van julle n selfoon met n kamera nie?

Daar is ou fatty.  Die by het hom skaars warm gesteek en nou nie is die Hub vol van hom en sy voorkop' date=' maar julle kan nie eers van n mooi girl n foto  neem nie.
[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Well, the que was long Angryso i took plan "B"Big%20smile, got a exibithor card and walked in, waited in the que to collect my number for almost 30 minDisapprove.

Popped over to the vets line to be told that the team managers meeeting is at 16h00 on saturday, so i have to go again.

Bought the girls some CC clothes and wondered through the rest, missed the Diadora girls.

If you think the expo is a mess, wait for sunday and the new parking arrangements. 

I think cruxy's award for photo must be taken away for not taking one at the expo. Ah , you probarly didn't want to waste pixels on a skinny girl.

I just came back and it was totally painless. Got parking close to the entrance and walked straight in. Almost no one at the collection points. this was at 10:10.

Sorry, Diadora girl was not there but I did manage to chat up a nice girl, Tamsyn, at the Speedplay stall. Yeah, Speedplay is coming in Jan.

Next to the GT stall there is a cool bike stand contraption. It's only R100 and I think it is worth it.

Some of those people do no the the noses from their elbows. At the Specialized stall I heard a guy asking what the weight limit is for the S-works and the guy replied "6.8kg". And it took a few replies to get on the right track.

I did like the Felt and BH stands. The BH bikes are still made in Spain and that is why thay cost a bit more.

Anyway, I enjoyed it.

Here is a photo of the infamous Diadora girls. Buddy of mine posing with them.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8185/diadoraxx9.jpg

Sad thing is, no matter how good looking a girl is, out there somewhere is a guy that is tired of putting up with her sh!t.

Don't take this the wrong way but they could have worn something a little better. They look like they wearing their sport underwear!! Maybe thats the pointConfused Not very classy...