94.7 expo

AndreZA

Who si going to the expo/registration today? I need to know if it is worth it seeing that I don't need to pick up a number but want to see what is new for the coming year.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

going just now - about 5min walk from the office (then again i might take the car to rest the legs for sunday!)

Yip, it's just around the corner from me too, planning on taking a extended lunch :) Hope it's woth while though

I will be going there at about 11:00 from Sasolburg. Collecting a few fellow cyclist's numbers for them. I want to avoid the rush that I expect  will be there on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning, so I took a day's leave.

anybody keen to see how many freebie supplements & gells they can consume without ending in up in the Morningside ER? 

bonus points if you can hold down a couple of Jagerbombs as well!

Meeting Crux there this afternoon - something about a nice 'dale in the expo somewhere...

Would have been nice if they had a kermesse there during the next three days (to raise awareness and irritate the non-cycling public before lockdown on Sunday)

ok - been there done that.

waited a LONG time in the open number collection area for my dads no.

lic number collection was fast.

expo is boring aside from the Cervelo SLC-SL and the R3-SL!!!!  Very nice!!!!

had multiple energy bars / energy gells / pills etc. stuffed into my hands and then told that that would be 5 bucks,  R10,  etc.  - nearly threw one of the guys with their energy bars!

a couple of hotties lurking around as usual (does one get cycling whores like you get banking whores?  banking whores of course being the girls hanging around news cafe on a friday afternoon trying to hook a rich banker!)

What is the goodie bag like......

The better half is expecting a big one since it is her first.....so....do I have to go buy some sweeties and sneak them into her bag?? LOL

a couple of hotties lurking around as usual (does one get cycling whores like you get banking whores?  banking whores of course being the girls hanging around news cafe on a friday afternoon trying to hook a rich banker!)

Did you say you work at Nedbank?LOL Dr Suess, if you want to see banking groupies at their very worst, go to the INCE year end do for corporate financiers. My word, if you get unstuck there you are just not the sticky type!!!Dead