94.7 expo

AndreZA

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just come back from the expo, thought I would never get out of there.

Que's are awful. The staff don't seem to know what is happening at all.

Then the expo! Angry

Would rather go to Cycle Lab and collect my number, at least the people involved know whats happening with their races and then you can browse around the store without people demanding your money.

Also just been there..ONE BIG F*CK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Que was out the convention centre door when i left. As for the Expo..Boring same old sh*t!! Except for that tall hot chick at the Diadora stand...Big%20smile

The new GT Carbon Series 1 and Schwinn bikes is also @ the expoBig%20smile
Yeah saw it too -wanted to ask about the GT Carbon Series 1 but the dude manning the stand was too busy eating his pie.

Except for that tall hot chick at the Diadora stand..

oooo - i missed that one! 

can someone PLEASE take a pic and post it here! 

Wheelsuck, the guys at the GT stand suck big time.  I wanted to chat as well, maar die ou het my soos 'n stopstraat ignore.  Seker maar my pens.

Lol, ek het nooit so gekyk nie.  Is 10-to-1 so.  At least you can use the size 12 socks for, errrmmm, never mind

Wheelsuck' date=' the guys at the GT stand suck big time.  I wanted to chat as well, maar die ou het my soos 'n stopstraat ignore.  Seker maar my pens. [/quote'] Puts me off the Brand totally, maybe I should take my MTB and moer it down at Pie Boy's feet and that will get his attention. But then I dont want to stand in those long quees and play human dodgem's to get to Pie Boy and his stand, before being accosted by some bimbette trying to flog me a wrist band, save a dog (Yes I did give), Water etc.   

Tall hot chick at the Diadora stand was the undisputed highlightHeart!!!

Whats her name ?