94.7 expo

AndreZA

seems like i am going to have to walk over there again just to look at the girl at the diadora stand!  perhaps even try on a shoe or two.

Take you camera with please and report back asap. Wink

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 1000 people allowed to safety regulations.  That sounds like a load of cr@p.  There would be a lot more in there during the computer fair.  And then what would be the excuse for the slow queues at the registration.  Jokerman and Snapshot, seems like I am in debt with you guys.  Thanks a mil.

Does anybody know what time the expo opens tomorrow? Should I go and sleep there in my car? What time is it closing tonight?

seems like i am going to have to walk over there again just to look at the girl at the diadora stand!  perhaps even try on a shoe or two.

Be a Legend and bring back a photo!!!Big%20smile ..........................or her number!

I did not chat to the GT guy. The Schwinn guy answered all my questions on the GT bike. What do you guys want to know about it ? 
 GT adn Schwinn same agency, maybe Pie boy had finished scoffing when u got there. Back to the bike-quick comprehension test: Please tell me everything Pie Boy told u:

Does anybody know what time the expo opens tomorrow? Should I go and sleep there in my car? What time is it closing tonight?

They said it will be open till 22:00.

That does sound like c%%^P even there site boast more

"The 12-storey building has more than 22 000 m? of meeting, exhibition and special-event space. Multiple events can be staged simultaneously on four levels and up to 10 000 visitors can be accommodated at any one time. Room capacities range from a 10-seat function room to the Pavilion, which can cater for 4 500 cocktail guests"

'The conference had a total of 3 135 registered delegates representing governments, oil, gas and related industries, academics and international media from more than 62 member countries.'

just had a call from a friend (picking up my numberBig%20smile) who says that the crowds aren't bad at all right now.....

Yip, just been (again) - walked straight through.

Sheeeeez that Diadora girl almost has clothes on. Die kind gaan koue vang met daai min klere aan

Wat is fout met julle ouens?  Het nie een van julle n selfoon met n kamera nie?

Daar is ou fatty.  Die by het hom skaars warm gesteek en nou nie is die Hub vol van hom en sy voorkop, maar julle kan nie eers van n mooi girl n foto  neem nie.

Got back to Sasolburg from the expo at about 18:00. Arrived at the expo at 12:30. Madness!!! I stood in line for almost 50 minutes. When we finally got inside, we waited longer at the number collection than we waited outside. Talk about pathetic service! I went through the expo twice to make sure I did not miss anything because of all the visitors. After reading this post I realise I missed the girl at the Diadora stand! I am also hoping someone will post a picture. I was extremely dissapointed that Raleigh was not there. I was looking forward seeing the 2007 range because I am thinking of getting the RC6000 A, replacing my current RC4500.

Be a Legend and bring back a photo!!!Big%20smile ..........................or her number!

Mr 101% almost took out half of the Diadora stand due to being in a world of his ownLOL

He was being distracted by a tall young hot lady at the timeLOL

Please someone post a photo of the famous Diadora lady todayWink

Any non-licensed riders that were seeded as a licensed rider in one of the Vets groups (happened to a couple of people in our club) who had any hassles in getting their numbers?

Are you staying in your "wrong" Vet group or did they re-seed you?

Good question.  Anyone with some answers?