94.7 expo

AndreZA

Dr Suess' date=' if you want to see banking groupies at their very worst, go to the INCE year end do for corporate financiers. My word, if you get unstuck there you are just not the sticky type!!!

[/quote']

thanks for the tip - i was actually on the lookout for something a bit more hardcore than the safex futures closeout parties - this might just be it!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ag sies.... pffft thugh urrgh... pffftt... I would never discuss women like that, they are more than just sexual objects out for an easy poke and some dosh! Embarrassed

OK I lie... I just wouldn't be so forthright about it... Embarrassed

Right, revoke my brownie points, take back all my Noddy badges because I lied!!! Oh, and don't strike me with sharp heels please, only blunt objects... Ouch

Jissie mense, was nou net by die registration.  The service behind the counters are SHOCKING!  Actually it's non existent.  The oke that had to help me went past my name, and said I wasn't entered.  Nou ja, na 'n paar donners en bliksems is dit uit gesort.

The exhibition is ok, actually there's nothing new, except the Felt and 'dale MTBs.   As Dr S said, rest of the times they stuff bars, etc into your hands and then ask for bucks.

The exhibition is ok' date=' actually there's nothing new, except the Felt and 'dale MTBs.   As Dr S said, rest of the times they stuff bars, etc into your hands and then ask for bucks.

[/quote']

... you forgot to mention the Cervelo R3-SL!!!!

standing in que. about 15 min in line. told gonna wait about an hour more just to enter. must be some good stuff inside. counted 1700 peeps in que before i fell in que.

1.5 hours from desk to return 4km away and no number yet. Q goes around the building. Car parking spaces in the parkades are as easy to come by as a sub 2:15 finish time.

Dex deBruyn came around telling people that due to fire safety there was a limited amount of space inside and that people should go home and come back later. Angry

On a lighter note there is half of PTA wondering around Sandton City hopelessly lost, some of them have their goodie bags and have no idea how to get back to their cars. LOL

Just got back to my office - absolute chaos at the Expo. My sympathy to all the guys & Galls still in the ques. Expo realy nothing new except the Cervelo and Felt stands. The rest a real bazaar.

The exhibition is ok' date=' actually there's nothing new, except the Felt and 'dale MTBs.   As Dr S said, rest of the times they stuff bars, etc into your hands and then ask for bucks.

[/quote']

... you forgot to mention the Cervelo R3-SL!!!!

DR S - if you are getting a new bike, I shotgun first dibs on either your Soloist or R3!Wink

DR S - if you are getting a new bike' date=' I shotgun first dibs on either your Soloist or R3!Wink

[/quote']

no problem - you would just have to provide me with accommodation as well

- mrs. dr. seuss will throw me out the house faster than boonen can sprint if i so much as look at another bike!!!!

no problem - you would just have to provide me with accommodation as well

- mrs. dr. seuss will throw me out the house faster than boonen can sprint if i so much as look at another bike!!!!

No problem, I've got plenty space inside for all the bikes, although we'll have to camp in the garageTongue