Sports drinks??

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still water or Energade / Powerade. Coke and water at the last waterpooint of the rides

epoh dude... 08:30 tomorrow... Suikerbosrand x2 = 115km's at 2400 ascent in 45 degree's and then Benoni world champs Sunday? Bring your "POMP" tomorrow, my wheels are flat and my pomp is stukkend... waiting for Cyclelab to find a POMP for me... cause I ride on tubbys at 16 BAR and most pomps only go to 11...

Cytomax - I have importers contact details

nice - can you PM me the details?

dischem is starting to charge a bit much for the stuff!

How about some energade or plain water?

Energade is not going to give you the right CHO balance as it is designed primarily to taste nice, and water is giving you no CHO...

Cytomax - I have importers contact details

nice - can you PM me the details?

dischem is starting to charge a bit much for the stuff!

Sent via PM.

For training rides: Game 'cause it tastes good and it's cheap.

For races: USN's Cytopower.

In both cases I mix them slightly watered down which I find works better for me.  The USN Cytopower has a rather unpleasant "vitamin B" flavour which I find disappears completely if you add a pinch of salt to the mix.

Energade concentrate for me thanks. I use to use orange or naartjie but now discovered berry or something like that (blue).

One bottle water, one bottle Fast Fuel and VitRace MRF sweets to chew. Plenty of all the right goodies.

CAADMAN, I Agree with Token, Dr Seuss,  IFLY and Gumpole, Cytomax is the bomb. But quite pricey. Try the peachy-Lemonade flavour  stay away from the Grape -like u I also have a sensitive stomach.

For recovery with Michelle on that one EAS recovery is the best tastes like Sh&t but it works and does not mess with the tum. Tried the Isodrive and it did not sustain me like Cytomax.

IFLY can u also PM me ur contact for Cytomax  

Energy Dynamics Octane for Training

FiT Carbo Supreme for Racing

For big races I sometimes add a bit of Beta Accelerator or whatever that FiT stuff is that contains Creatine.

How about some energade or plain water?

Energade is not going to give you the right CHO balance as it is designed primarily to taste nice' date=' and water is giving you no CHO...

[/quote']

Camels only need water Big%20smile