Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

oh now feel it' date=' coming back again. like a rolling thunder chasing the wind. forces pulling from the centre of the earth again, I can feel it.

not sure of the name of the song or who sings it but I love it.
[/quote']

Live

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh now feel it' date=' coming back again. like a rolling thunder chasing the wind. forces pulling from the centre of the earth again, I can feel it.

not sure of the name of the song or who sings it but I love it.
[/quote']

Lightning Crashes?<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Dirt*girl2009-02-25 04:44:26

The Jets - Are you gonna be my girl.

Had the iPod playing while out on a solo ride before last years' Argus. My speed suddenly went from about 30Km/h to 45km/h without any effort' date=' and then back down to 30 again once the next song started.
[/quote']

Eh Frosty please email me that MPFree urgently son smiley4.gif

ok

Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Love Missile F111 from the Flaunt it album.

hahahahaha !!!! Remember that song well.... still have the 12" maxi single on vinyl smiley36.gif

hahahahaha !!!! Remember that song well.... still have the 12" maxi single on vinyl smiley36.gif

I still have the 12" maxi of Pet Shop Boys' It's a Sin. I bought it then for 99c at P'n P.

I still have the 12" maxi of Pet Shop Boys' It's a Sin. I bought it then for 99c at P'n P.

80's classic .... I think that's what I paid for the 12" maxi of Paul Hardcastle's 19 smiley4.gif ... probably was from P'nP or Game... don't remember ... too long ago smiley1.gif

JohnnyReggae2009-02-25 07:39:54

Speak of vinyl - paid R29.00 for INXS KICK IN 1988... still have it. Got the CD 2 years ago, at game for ....R29.00smiley36.gif