Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Touch is my favorite song from the new album.

gives me goosies when i listen to it.

Would love to see them live, so much stage energy

Live Version

Thanks for the heads up on the new album, can't find it on iTunes for some reason. Last album was awesome

Thanks for the heads up on the new album, can't find it on iTunes for some reason. Last album was awesome

Been using Apple Music. I did however just now see that the album is not available on ITunes which is weird.

Been using Apple Music. I did however just now see that the album is not available on ITunes which is weird.

I suspect it is not available in certain regions? On the Play store, if I search for it, or go to their artist page I don't see it, but a direct to the album shows it is there

I suspect it is not available in certain regions? On the Play store, if I search for it, or go to their artist page I don't see it, but a direct to the album shows it is there

Must be a region thing. Another reason Record companies should get with he times, about online sales and world wide availability.

Must be a region thing. Another reason Record companies should get with he times, about online sales and world wide availability.

I tried very hard to buy an album on its Us release date last year. I spent about 2 hours solidly searching and registering on different sites to buy it. I eventually gave up and torrented it in 5 minutes flat and bought it when it was released in our region

I tried very hard to buy an album on its Us release date last year. I spent about 2 hours solidly searching and registering on different sites to buy it. I eventually gave up and torrented it in 5 minutes flat and bought it when it was released in our region

Yep, there's a Middle Class Rut album that was only released in the US. One can stream it from youtube, but cannot download legally in our region.

Some of the songs was released on an album available locally, but one or two that is only available on the US album... makes 0 sense to me.

what a great band  - grammy winners with two 4.5 star albums and then they disbanded. probably the best examples of jazzy hip hop you will get

pulled the album wide eyed and ignorant out the other day. Great little unknown album by a great little unknown irish band