saturday in jhb

slowpoke

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will keep my eyes open for you guys. We (Me and my buddy) will start @ 7:00. We start in Fourways, along William Nicole, up Sandton Drive, right in Oxford and to the top, right in Empire, past UJ, right in Ontdekkers, all the way to the Krugersdorp Hill, maybe do the hill 2 or 3 times, down HP, turn left onto Witkkoppen (North Thumberland), back to Fourways .

7:00 ? The nanny is only arriving at 7:00 to look after the kiddies and the wive is cycling @ 5:00 Unhappy

So I will be looking for an Ape with lipstick, a kitten on a road bike, and a cartoon character the falls and get up constantly LOL

Enjoy

narra

Me, myself and I... I'm training for Ironman so I go out with Westgatewheelers do 60-80 with them, and then the rest of the distance. Pace will be around 25km/h

narra, depending on your pace we might see you on our way back then Smile so who/what should we be looking out for?

ha ha, very funny slowpoke :) I actuly do not work for them, just belong to the cycling club Big%20smile

MichH, is that good or bad ?

So I will be looking for an Ape with lipstick' date=' a kitten on a road bike, and a cartoon character the falls and get up constantly LOL

Enjoy

narra

[/quote']

the kitten on the roadbike might wear her new bright blue AR-club-cyclingshirt to match her bright-blue gloves ... wave if you see me!!

i'll also be cycling from fourways Big%20smile

cool. so far we have:

mampara

cat-i

slowpoke

Sorry okes not joining, you folks are to fast for me, I'm going to go do the carnival city route with a bunch of slackers.

Doing 70km route in the South though again on Sunday, and I don't care who needs to go home early this time,,,,, I AM STAYING FOR PANCACKES DAMMIT!!!!!!!!Angry, was looking forward to it the entire week last week and only had time for coffee. (ok cool now that I got that out of my system...)

ok folks, just a reminder / confirmation of this ride tomorrow from Town Square M&B leaving at 6am for all those interested in having a fun ride at a reasonable/comfortable pace.