saturday in jhb

slowpoke

where does club100 start from?are they riding saturday?

megawatt park - top of Witkoppen road @ 06:00 (it is close to the start of the 94.7).

there will be a ride' date='  just don't know how many people would be there - the non-racers would be there for sure.

when are you guys arriving - if on wed / thursday join us for the engen classic - dangerous as hell - about 60 cyclists on the road in bunches of 30 + trying to pass each other & skipping red lights!

[/quote'] Only coming up on friday evening but may just do a ride on my own around the suburbs if there are no rides, came up in december and the altitude really does have an effect for the first 3 days....so the silver ball hill may be a factor..

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mampara, i think i'll do that. how strong is she? that route should give me about 60odd km if i'm not mistaken... i have it on my home pc....

engen classic - dangerous as hell - about 60 cyclists on the road in bunches of 30 + trying to pass each other & skipping red lights!

Dude, were you on the road this morning? The ride was flying!!! I took the slower option, I think you guys passed us going through Randburg...

mampara' date=' i think i'll do that. how strong is she? that route should give me about 60odd km if i'm not mistaken... i have it on my home pc....[/quote']

Sorry, I have no idea on the road but stays up front on the dirt.

Ja, cat-i is strong but relaxed. She went orienteering on Sunday, and then chased it down with an hour on the bike through Groenkloof! You're always smiling, aren't you Cat-i?!

came up in december and the altitude really does have an effect for the first 3 days....so the silver ball hill may be a factor..
I'm flying up the Thursday morning already, to see if I can coat my lungs with smog LOL...that and I have to try ride once or twice with Chillie_Pepper on the tandem, before we actually race the H2 Thumbs%20Up

came up in december and the altitude really does have an effect for the first 3 days....so the silver ball hill may be a factor..
I'm flying up the Thursday morning already' date=' to see if I can coat my lungs with smog LOL...that and I have to try ride once or twice with Chillie_Pepper on the tandem, before we actually race the H2 Thumbs%20Up[/quote'] should have done the same thing, i'll never learn....

Pokester' date=' I PM'd Cat-i to tell her I'm interested in riding along HP, up KDP hill and to Uncle Harry's. Then back on Main Reef to Ontdekkers and HP. I have no idea the distance though.

[/quote']

Mamparra, Poke, I'm in!!!  Just let me know where & when. I cycled that krugersdorp-hill for the first time last weekend and LOVED it, so would like to go do it again.

Pokemon and Thunder cat, we can either meet at Town Square M&B and do the loop or we can meet along the route.

town square M&B ... is that where the bionic-club meet? sounds good - what time?

cant wait! Big%20smile

She went orienteering on Sunday' date=' and then chased it down with an hour on the bike through Groenkloof! You're always smiling, aren't you Cat-i?![/quote']

hehe Mich you would also be smiling if you were cycling with not one, but THREE such beautiful men!

oh, yes ... you WERE cycling with them ... and you WERE smiling too! Big%20smile

town square M&B ... is that where the bionic-club meet? sounds good - what time?

cant wait! Big%20smile

I would say about 6am. 6:30 the latest. I know you have to travel there. Slowpoke, what do you say?

yep, what time? let's make it early to avoid the heat... cat-i, yes, that's where bionic meet. parking is safe as far as i'm aware and the best is i can cycle there Big%20smile