Argus Starting Groups

PokerFace

Hey' date=' thats not fair Nellie... Your seeding is 5 higher than mine and I'm starting in F. OK, I'm now seriously peevedCry

[/quote']

WW - Nellie totally earned that seeding. Big%20smile

And you mean I don't... ThanksWink

That's ok, just all you wait for next year, cause I'm back fit and healthy now.

Thanks Fanie, Look out for the famels in the TCS kit Big%20smile

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Wonder Woman and Fanie.

Are the Hubber tattoo's still on sale somewhere so we can all find the hubbers amongst the groups ?

WW - I like dem famels!!!! Wink

Hype - let me know if you find any hub tattoos, i want some to.

Kan ons nie soos laas jaar weer 'n tabel opstel met die mense en die starting groups nie? Wie het dit laas jaar gedoen?

Please note that the start order has been changed slightly from last year.

After the Giro, racing tandems, unconventionals and hand cycles, the order will

be as follows:

A

VA (Vets 30-39)

B

VB (Vets 40-49) and % (Racing Women starting with VB)

VM (Masters 50+)

C

D, E, F etc

U see i tried this modesty thing but it dont work' date=' i am just too dam hot!!! Thumbs%20Up

Joburg riders better bring sunblock - it gets kinda hout around me, although u wont be around me too long - watch my back wheel dissapear into the distance.

[/quote']

Ill rather watch my back, you sound gay!

LOL@epoh!! he does mate - an overconfident boudkapper!! surrounded by other (real) men in lycra. must be heaven

Dammit ppl, I've said it a million times - it was dark and he was drunk LOL

Weird.

Much faster qualifying time than for last year's race, but dropped down a group (not that it really matters at the blunt end of the ride..)

I'll be in front of most of you..... Big%20smile

# Racing tandems - 6h25

So to all of you in A and VA, please help push up the hills, we promise to help again on the flats and Decends, especially all the way to the finish after Suikerbossie....

But hopefully we'll not get caught by any of the groups, just need to get over Wynberg hill with the front tandems.... Dead

U dropped down one group!! My last Argus was the windy one in '05 A bunch in 2h58m. So I drop from A to PE, starting around 10am!!!!

Can anyone beat that?

Hype - let me know if you find any hub tattoos' date=' i want some to.

[/quote']

Send a pm to no.one.knows he has them.

I'm with Wonder Woman and Fanie.
Are the Hubber tattoo's still on sale somewhere so we can all find the hubbers amongst the groups ?

contact

no.one.knows he will sort you out with some. 

I'll be in front of most of you..... Big%20smile

# Racing tandems - 6h25

So to all of you in A and VA' date=' please help push up the hills, we promise to help again on the flats and Decends, especially all the way to the finish after Suikerbossie....

But hopefully we'll not get caught by any of the groups, just need to get over Wynberg hill with the front tandems.... Dead
[/quote']

And Smits...we made it back remember after Wynberg but got dropped on Smits...Dead

I am in 'social' tandems, and provisional start is 6.30..... think that is somehow wrong.... was told our group goes around 8.30.......

Anyone know?

I am in 'social' tandems' date=' and provisional start is 6.30..... think that is somehow wrong.... was told our group goes around 8.30.......

Anyone know?
[/quote']

Social tandems AA at 8h50?!!

Hey' date=' thats not fair Nellie... Your seeding is 5 higher than mine and I'm starting in F. OK, I'm now seriously peevedCry

[/quote']

Well, it helps to know peopleWink.

No - i'm joking - i seriously didn't know where i'd be seeded, but flip, one thing i do know is that i am going to SUFFER!!!

Will only be my third national classic starting with the leading ladies,(other two was 2005 Sanlam and 2006 Knysna) so will have to see what will happen. I won't be surprised if i see you coming past though - remember to greet hey?Smile