Know What Is In Your Medicine!!!!

Pro-Funrider

Do they test at random in the licensed cats or only top positions?

Normally only top positions.

What the poor idiots on the Hub have not figured out was that Eben was 6th in his AGE (Elite).......if you look at the BUNCH' date=' i.e $ - CSA Lic Elite & Under 23 Men he came 21st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Prize money.  No podium.  Nothing. 

Just a random test on the guy that crashed in the race and came 21st

I was 2nd over the line with the tandem.  The Elites have not even crossed the line......Eben's name was already called out for doping....mmmmm

[/quote']

Ummmm, no, we get that the tester's were tipped off and knew to test him... Don't worry.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Philip' date=' jy mors you asem en effort om te respond en te probeer verduidelik.

Here you have it from the horses mouth

Crux is a liar

Crux is a skelm

Crux is dishonest

Crux is an Arsehole

f * * * You All!!!!

[/quote'] Not a great example of language from a moderator!!! Admin do something!!!Admin2009-01-20 03:58:23

I really can not work out what the inner working of a club has got to do with anyone that is not in the club..

I think the question asked that if you 'X' riding for club100 would know if 'Y' was using something? That sums it up... No you would not.. So why would the rest of TCS or CRUX (that was not even attending races anymore at the end of the year) know???

Eben was caught punished and thrown out of the club.. Excellent.. What more is there to say??

Why would me hating Spidey or The love affair between Spidey(Sorry Spidey your name was the first I thought of both times..) and MWNN have anything to do with anyone else??

As far as I am concerned this was over 20 pages ago...

Guys....and girls

This is becoming a mudslinging between many and tcs which is uncalled for. There isn't much to say anymore surrounding the story, except for the parties involved themselves if they feel neccesary. If you read the whole topic everything is about there, just get a life and read.

All you guys are doing now futher is to piss off certain people and cause them to hate this place and cycling in general which is not proving anything.

Why not rather have debate with CSA on why we handle pos dope cases like we do in good old RSA.
Witrot2009-01-20 01:57:37

Philip' date=' jy mors you asem en effort om te respond en te probeer verduidelik.

Crux is a liar

Crux is a skelm

Crux is dishonest

Crux is an Arsehole

f * * * You All!!!!

[/quote']

No, I doubt you are any of the above mentioned...

Keep your head up, you have done a lot for the sport!

Keep up the good work.Admin2009-01-20 03:56:49

Methinks admin should sell additional advertising space on the thread, he'll make a small fortune.

After my suspicions started' date=' the guys stopped inviting Petri and I to any events and made it pretty obvious that they did not want us included. None the less, I continued being the manager and was planning to resign out of TCS at the end of the race season in any case.

[/quote']

Sorry Charlene - I have valued our friendship since I got to know you and Petri, but this is not true - When were you not invited to any events? I seem to recall no such thing.

Crux is a liar

Crux is a skelm

Crux is dishonest

Crux is an Arsehole

f * * * You All!!!!

[/quote']

Keep up the good work.

second that. the tcs peeps i know have had good things to say about crux.
Admin2009-01-20 03:57:10

Methinks admin should sell additional advertising space on the thread' date=' he'll make a small fortune. [/quote']

Me thinks some pharmaceutical companies might be interested...

Crux is a liar

Crux is a skelm

Crux is dishonest

Crux is an Arsehole

f * * * You All!!!!

[/quote'] Not a great example of language from a moderator!!! Admin do something!!!

Ditto.

Admin2009-01-20 03:57:25

Crux is a liar

Crux is a skelm

Crux is dishonest

Crux is an Arsehole

f * * * You All!!!!

[/quote']

Keep up the good work.

ClapClap

well spoken !

Admin2009-01-20 03:57:42