Bibshorts < R1000

Thomo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to fight inflation a little, I've dropped the Ergonomic Mens and Ladies bibs down to R995 until the end of the month on Weardirect http://weardirect.co.za/

These are already great value at full price: the Tycoon lycra honestly lasts forever, the Ergonomic padding is brilliant (got me easily through TransBav and joBerg2c on a hardtail), the finishes top notch - you won't get more bang for your buck out there.

Offer valid til the end of June for those of us waiting for payday  :thumbup:

Only online or are they at shops? You have PM :)

Any news on the outcome?

Northcliff shop a lot easier for me than ordering online.

It's only online... but you can order them online and set the delivery for collection at the shop. You will just need to wait a day or two for the payment to clear on our system.

It's only online... but you can order them online and set the delivery for collection at the shop. You will just need to wait a day or two for the payment to clear on our system.

Could an arbitrary size be used on the online system and then once cleared, select the correct size in the shop?

Could an arbitrary size be used on the online system and then once cleared, select the correct size in the shop?

Yip, you could swap out sizes if necessary at the shops... no problem  :thumbup:

Bike-Addict has Ciovita Corsa bibs at R990

I ordered a pair yesterday, (along with a gilet). Arrived at my office in Jhb this morning! Great bibs (I have a set already), and great pricing and service from Wayne at Bike-Addict!

Yip, you could swap out sizes if necessary at the shops... no problem  :thumbup:

Online shop not placing the order, just hangs with these two knobs scrolling...

Could be as easy as popping in after work. Get size, pay at counter. Sale made

post-89342-0-01675100-1529500699_thumb.png

Online shop not placing the order, just hangs with these two knobs scrolling...

Could be as easy as popping in after work. Get size, pay at counter. Sale made

Nico, you can do that... pay instore and they will just assign it to your order. Just complete the order first on Weardirect, choose EFT payment if needs be.

Thanks

Andrew

Nico, you can do that... pay instore and they will just assign it to your order. Just complete the order first on Weardirect, choose EFT payment if needs be.

Thanks

Andrew

I am trying but the online store hangs as per my screen grab. Will try from different computer later tonight.

Done.

Order placed and paid for. No option to change delivery method to collection and pay via eft.

Would still like to collect and get a few other things...

• 1 month later...

I bought a couple of Indola Alliance bibs this past week. Excellent quality for the price (R700/pair)! I love to support local when I can.

Will see how they hold up over time.