Cracking Raleigh 2007 Frames

stoffel

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Orca...jip, then they're riding one of the best bikes!Big%20smileClapWink

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2006/apr06/seaotter_road06/seaotter06_0088_r.jpg

STUPID ANGEL!!!

Can't she see it's a bunch of girls??? She's just wasting her time standing there.

Any consumer that would like to discuss this issue and recieve info on the number of bikes sold vs failure rate along with details of vendors who manufacture for Raleigh and other leading brands are welcome to call me directly - Brandon Els. MD Raleigh - 083 458 5552.

[/quote']

Brandon thanks for adding some value here. You think you can arrange a discount for some of the fans here Tongue

Litespeed ..... isnt that something Darth Vader used in Star Wars?????

Think if they didnt put the raleigh stickers on ud trade ur litespeed in one shot, 2007 carbons have an awesome looking frame.

The posting about Nicole Cook with her Raleigh frame and it being made to different standards also does not hold water. The UK Raleigh frames are also made by Kinesis. Look at the link http://www.kinesis.com.tw/ and click on Company profile Sales Analysis click on Raleigh Group. It takes you to the Nicole Cook webpage!!!!! the webpage for Raleigh UK

Think if they didnt put the raleigh stickers on ud trade ur litespeed in one shot' date=' 2007 carbons have an awesome looking frame.

[/quote']

You've obviously never been on a handbuilt titanium frame..............

I fly enough dont need to sit on titanuim when I train as well. Hear most of the carbon available is going to be used to build planes.  Maybe we will all be riding titanuim soonWink