Cracking Raleigh 2007 Frames

stoffel

thanks bm nou dis n duidelike tannie daai . sal glad nie mind om haar in cycling lycra te sien nie en ook sommer op n Raliegh ook Wink

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Julle rookies ken nie vir JoLo nie. Plaas 'n posting en kyk of daar nog iemand is wat haar kan onthou????

Raleigh is nie supermarket fietse nie, hulle kuiter net vir 'n weier mark (i.e armgatte)

As dit goed genoeg is vir MS team is dit goed genoeg vir meeste. Al wat crap is van Raleigh is die RC team bike se beskikbaarheid, wou ene koop maar die shops se daar isnie.

Team Microsoft are sponsored with the bikes. They do not ride them out of choice. This is the case in all pro teams.

Ladies 2 x world cup  champion rides a raleigh - but they're not like "our" raleighs.

Best team in the country by faaaaaaarrrrrr ride raleighs - ahhh but they're forced to.

Looks like people see what they want to see.

Same with the M Lange thread.  You like him, you excuse his words; you don't like him, you condemn him on the same words.

We've all got our preferences and prejudices but sticking with them so rigidly makes people look silly.

But I have a choice and I choose to be seen on a Raleigh smiley36.gif My image took such a huge dent this week with all kind of rumors that I am considering climbing on a Gaint .

I've seen the magazine ads for Raleigh with Jaques Fullard looking very butch & saying that he think they're great.... so I guess they must besmiley4.gif

But I have a choice and I choose to be seen on a Raleigh smiley36.gif My image took such a huge dent this week with all kind of rumors that I am considering climbing on a Gaint .

And that you are a closet Roadie Wink.

I think its purely a mind set.People associate the Raleigh of today with the plumbing from 19 voertsek.

There are lots of riders out there getting pleasure out of their Raleighs

Fignon even rode one.

At least if the frame breaks and gets replaced every 6 months you can be sure to have a scratch-free frame...

chris4142007-02-23 01:05:27

What you saying ? I don't look butch ?

Umm.... this has taken an unexpected direction but:

JF - Butch

DR - No idea /interest, but the avatar is not encouraging.

Need opinions from people who've seen you - start a poll?

Any consumer that would like to discuss this issue and recieve info on the number of bikes sold vs failure rate along with details of vendors who manufacture for Raleigh and other leading brands are welcome to call me directly - Brandon Els. MD Raleigh - 083 458 5552.

She must be pretty good to do this on a Supermarket bike.

Nicole Cooke Wins The World Cup!

http://www.raleighbikes.com/media/nicolecooke.jpg

Riding her Raleigh' date=' Nicole is the World Cup Champion for the second time. Read all about it on her web site. 

Oh and if you say "Raleigh frames are cracking" it can be taken as a compliment in UK parlance.smiley4.gif

What do I ride?  Raleigh since my 1st tricycle at the age of 3!

[/quote'] it probbaly fell apart after the race....

Any consumer that would like to discuss this issue and recieve info on the number of bikes sold vs failure rate along with details of vendors who manufacture for Raleigh and other leading brands are welcome to call me directly - Brandon Els. MD Raleigh - 083 458 5552.

What, you want to spoil uninformed ranting and mudslinging with the facts? Obviously you don't spend much time around the hubsmiley36.gif

Great offer, though - thanks.