Cracking Raleigh 2007 Frames

stoffel

Probably 5 years, same as most Taiwanese products but honestly people, I bought this really good product that was cheap and light and it broke, why oh why did this happen?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She must be pretty good to do this on a Supermarket bike.

Nicole Cooke Wins The World Cup!

http://www.raleighbikes.com/media/nicolecooke.jpg

Riding her Raleigh, Nicole is the World Cup Champion for the second time. Read all about it on her web site. 

Oh and if you say "Raleigh frames are cracking" it can be taken as a compliment in UK parlance.smiley4.gif

What do I ride?  Raleigh since my 1st tricycle at the age of 3!

Very intresting to see this, I was planning on buying one of these bikes soon..... As long as their aftersales services is good, might still consider it.

Very few local suppliers give bad aftersales service. Dont base your decision on that. Do your research and get the best bike you can afford.

Hey for odd R15 to R18k for a carbon bike, this bike suites me like a glove :)

Would love the Trek standing at the entrance of cycle lab but that is R40k.

No problems with after sales service from Raleigh agents in P.E (ProBike). After 1st frame cracked, I had a new one within 2 days! Have had to wait a bit longer for this frame with the paint defect to be replaced, as no frames available but apparently they have ordered framesets.  

oooh I also had very good service from Fritz thusfar . It's the NRS I had problems with . Eventually took it to a diffirent shop after 200km . but I don't like to complain they know about me and maybe took notice

The 2006... Raleigh carbon  frames,  also cracked I know of 4

that were sent back last year. I Wouldn't  personally buy one...

would not touch a carbon RM8 / 9 now!

i remember two years ago at 94.7 our group crashed just before the grayston offramp, about 75 people went down, and there was a bloke who's raleigh was completly broken in 3 places. the only thing holding it together was the cables.   LOL
cheveley2007-02-22 05:55:26