Double Century

Newboy

Does anybody know if/when/where the Double Century will take place ? I've heard some rumors that it will not be in Montagu again.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote put that mutha back in Ceres where the mountains are then we can all afk@k like a bunch of lunatic kids on signal hill

One time

I vote ceres

2007 NEWS:

Information on the 2007 PPA Double Century will be uploaded as soon as details have been finalised. At this stage it is likely that the date (last week in November) will change, and there may well also be a venue change. Details will be uploaded as soon as they have been finalised

2007 NEWS:
Information on the 2007 PPA Double Century will be uploaded as soon as details have been finalised. At this stage it is likely that the date (last week in November) will change, and there may well also be a venue change. Details will be uploaded as soon as they have been finalised. 

I vote put that mutha back in Ceres where the mountains are then we can all afk@k like a bunch of lunatic kids on signal hill

One time

I vote ceres

I have a great route, but the powers that is, don't like.

Somewhere along the garden route

Ja, hulle moet julle op die grondpad laat ry. Dan kan julle compete met die trekkers en bees lorries as julle so oor die wit lyn gaan.

En julle ry te akkies op die N2 :-)

May still be the same route, but different start/finish town.

That is what I understood from the insert when PPA mailed the certificates.

splat2007-03-15 07:27:26

The route was quite nice. Places to stay in Montagu and surrounds are a bit scarce though.

One time

I vote ceres

I have a great route' date=' but the powers that is, don't like.

Somewhere along the garden route
[/quote']

Somewhere up the garden route would be awesome.  Somewhere totaly different

Barrydale to Ladismith & Back. to qualify for a medal' date=' teams must do it in under 6 hours [/quote']

That's a pretty tough route. Not a whole lot of flat road out there. Dead

Oudtshoorn ' date=' deur De rust, op Willowmore pad en Meiringspoort terug. ??????????????[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL

Flip, weet julle actually waar Willowmore is??? Het regtig nie geweet dit is regtig eers op die landkaarte aangeteken nie.