Burry Stander U23 World Champion

Brendon Davids

fantastic...rainbow stripes on your sleeves for life....how awesome.

no' date=' only in u/23 events. When he races with the big boys he can not even wear his jearsey beacause "elites" have more "value" and you can only have one jearsey in a race. The same reason you never see time trial WC jearsey in a road race.[/quote']

I think at world cups since they have a separate U23 race as well the u23 world champ can wear his rainbow jersey...but I stand to be corrected.

EDIT> I'm dumb.rock2009-09-04 01:21:58

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

however I was referring to the stripes on the sleeves' date=' every time he has a sponsor make a up a jersey he gets to say "excuse me mate, you forgot my stripes on the sleeves...."[/quote']

no, he can't. That means if you win champs in under 9s you can wear it untill you are a grand master. You can only wear it while in that category and age group.

however I was referring to the stripes on the sleeves' date=' every time he has a sponsor make a up a jersey he gets to say "excuse me mate, you forgot my stripes on the sleeves...."[/quote']

no, he can't. That means if you win champs in under 9s you can wear it untill you are a grand master. You can only wear it while in that category and age group.

you are quite right sir......no worries he'll win elites one day soon....

1.3.064 When he no longer holds the title of world champion, a rider may wear rainbow piping on the collar and cuffs of

his jersey as per the technical specifications in the brochure which will be sent to him by the UCI. However, he

may wear such a jersey only in events of the discipline, speciality and category in which he won the title and in

no other event.

Awesome! Well done! Guess he just burried the other competitors....

Clap

Well done Burry !!

Awesome ride.