This has to STOP!!!!

Cruxpearl

I thought the sport of the cross section of memebrs posting on this site was the abuse of fellow persons known and unknown and that cycling was just something that some practised or take part in now and again. 

It will be heart warming to see some sort of order returned to what I am sure started out as a good idea to have people that shared the same passion (cycling - hopefully) sharing ideas, thoughts, experiences etc.  If members say anything on this site they should be prepared to say it face to face to the person and/or bodies that they have a difference of opinion with.  Now I do not say that we should be a bunch of choir boys and girls and not have a difference of opinion but lets at least vent it positively to uplift the sport.

My grandmother would have said "julle kinders moet nou mooi speel"

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna hear it for this... stop this thread...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

back to the instigators, stirrers etc... ya all of you,  give them yellow cards...

I'm gonna hear it for this... stop this thread...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

back to the instigators' date=' stirrers etc... ya all of you,  give them yellow cards...
[/quote']

..and red if they don't stop.
PokerFace2007-05-29 08:05:10

Guest Big H

Jong nie goeie idee nie die lang messe is uit!!!!!!!

Sorry maar ek stem nie saam nie. As daar 'n rugbyspeler is (wat toevallig ook 'n BMW eienaar is) wat nou beskuldig word van kapperjolle met 'n manlike prostituut, behoort ons fietsryers daarvan te weet. Hierdie is 'n forum, nie 'n Voortrekkerkamp nie.  

Wat het geword van freedom of speech???

maar iets soos jou benoeming van Percy is 'n bietjie ver gevat... baie ver... byges? , mods moet wanneer so iemand begin maar begin praat...

Gaan besreek dit op n rugby forum

Wanneer daar n fietsryer betrokke is - sal ons dit hier besreek.

Dink jy hulle besreek "doping in cycling" op n rugby forum, no I don't think so

Cervelo, ek stem 100% saam. Dit was te v?r gevat. Maar dink jy nie dit was baie snaaks nie? BS

Sorry maar ek stem nie saam nie. As daar 'n rugbyspeler is (wat toevallig ook 'n BMW eienaar is) wat nou beskuldig word van kapperjolle met 'n manlike prostituut' date=' behoort ons fietsryers daarvan te weet. Hierdie is 'n forum, nie 'n Voortrekkerkamp nie.  

Wat het geword van freedom of speech???
[/quote']

As I said nobody expects the forum to be like a church choir where all sing from the same book otherwise this would he a very boring forum and would probably die a painful death. We should be able to voice opinions thats not disputed.  The matter you refer to of the rugby player being fingered (no pun intended) for being with a male prostitue is a good example the guy making the accusations is not hiding behind a fake name and address he is out of the closet where everyone can see him and identify him.  If one has something to say and thats why all are posting here then get out of the closet (or BMW or whatever you drive) and identify yourself

Did not read the Topic in question, but I mentioned to Kritzinger1 and Caadman on Saturday at the Bela Bela, how much TheHub has changed over the last year that I was not that regularly on the forum. Where we used to have decent insightfull discussions, it has now turned into a free for all, with insults and derogory remarks the order of the day.

PLEASE MODS, WE / YOU KNOW WHO THE GUILTY PARTIES ARE, DEAL WITH THEM. Let sanity prevail!!!
Wannabe2007-05-29 08:28:40

I think some of you are missing the point here. While this post has arisen from the "Sex blog..." post, there is a bigger issue at hand.

The simple fact is: The Hub has gotten out of hand and something needs to be done. I will discuss possible solutions with the mods. Your suggestions are welcome.

OK, so I didn't follow the sex blog saga, but I have been following the "I'm a twit and would like to be seen" saga.  I've also seen that the "old" hubbers are posting less and less, i.e. crux, Jason, cervelo (ok is that a bad thing though?), Marius, et al.  My only deduction is that poep-faces are ruining the good karma we had!  So please admin, BAN THE poepols!!!

I suggest that you view all postings on how well we race. Slow funriders should be at the back.