Isuzu 3 Towers Entries Now Open!!!!!

Mr. Nature

*sigh*...Wish I could enter.

Ek glo jou MJ, nie maklik vir ouens soos jy om 'n partner te kry wat net so sterk soos jy is nie, ne. :P :P :P

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure why you say, we cannot accommodate families? We are one of the few stage races, that actually allow & encourage families/support crew into the race village. Isuzu 3 Towers Stage Race = 3 Days of awesome riding, lekker food & great atmosphere. That's the package! End the day this is a great rate, for a great race ... split hairs and you will miss out!!

I'll be happy to answer any other questions, Mark Mayhem Meyer

did you seriously need to make it the same weekend as my 10th wedding anniversary :angry:

I have more chance of giving birth to razor wire than trying to get this past my wife - will have to see yo all next year

did you seriously need to make it the same weekend as my 10th wedding anniversary :angry:

I have more chance of giving birth to razor wire than trying to get this past my wife - will have to see yo all next year

Get your wife 2 ride, it has worked wonders for me!! Just make sure she does not kick your butt!! Sorry that it is the same weekend. Maybe you should tell her that you want to take her camping. She can read next to the river and you will leave her to rest well!! At night you can take her to watch a short movie and then introduce her to all the movie stars. :D

Mark

When I called your office I wad told there was no more accommodation available in the chalets/ cabins or whatever they are called. No one told me that we could camp on the premises. As no accom I assumed that I would have to stay elsewhere if my family accompanied me. This is why I was peeved at the thought of having to stay elsewhere and pay for meals that I could not use. From your response it seems as if the arrangements are quite reasonable. I would suggest that your office staff ask more questions as other newbies to your neck of the woods might experience similar lapses in communication. Your venue sounds nice and I hope to be able to ride there soon.

Muddy

Thank you for the sage advice. I now have a life. See all it needed was your valuable input. 

Edited by Doggone

Doggone, I can vouch for the quality and quantity of food at the 3 Towers. My riding partner and I, we are big men with big appetites. And that is on a normal day without riding our bikes. If you are a regular camper you will enjoy the camping facilities.

Mark

When I called your office I wad told there was no more accommodation available in the chalets/ cabins or whatever they are called. No one told me that we could camp on the premises. As no accom I assumed that I would have to stay elsewhere if my family accompanied me. This is why I was peeved at the thought of having to stay elsewhere and pay for meals that I could not use. From your response it seems as if the arrangements are quite reasonable. I would suggest that your office staff ask more questions as other newbies to your neck of the woods might experience similar lapses in communication. Your venue sounds nice and I hope to be able to ride there soon.

Muddy

Thank you for the sage advice. I now have a life. See all it needed was your valuable input. 

Ok so we see you on the starting line ??

I'm in. We did it last year. If you like mtb, you will LOVE this.

Glad to hear you loved it, Burry's comment in the latest bicycling mag has motivated us even more to keep our bike park status NO 1 with all the real mountain bikers. You must see the section of bush tunnel that we have opened this week. Flippen awesome!!! we are going to break it in tommorrow morning, "EVEN ME" I can't wait. The guys doing the Sappi Mankele MTB Challenge on the 2nd of APril will be riding it for us. C U at 3 Towers!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• 3 months later...

Doing the challenge so far, but seems Stewie911 can't make it as he has knee issues.

Any dude that would be keen to join me to race the challenge event ? PM me :thumbup: