Pics & Vids that make you want to ride...

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

definition of a "Good" Morning

attachicon.gifride1.jpg

Im sitting here at work super tired (hectic work/class Schedule) and my predominant thought is can I pulls this off before work tomorrow.... (If you were wondering the answer is no)

Im sitting here at work super tired (hectic work/class Schedule) and my predominant thought is can I pulls this off before work tomorrow.... (If you were wondering the answer is no)

Hang in there dude

I take my hat off to people that can work and study at the same time. Throw in some kids to that mix and it's super human. 

What are you studying?

FWIW - a couple of long weekends coming up. 

I take my hat off to people that can work and study at the same time. Throw in some kids to that mix and it's super human. 

What are you studying?

FWIW - a couple of long weekends coming up. 

Mechatronics Btech ;) long weekends help when I don't work as things stand its uncertain if there will be need. As for class it would be fine mostly but the strike caused us to go from 12weeks of classes to 8weeks and same amount of work.

Fortunately no kids just yet. Wifes already planning tho :)

Mechatronics Btech ;) long weekends help when I don't work as things stand its uncertain if there will be need. As for class it would be fine mostly but the strike caused us to go from 12weeks of classes to 8weeks and same amount of work.

Fortunately no kids just yet. Wifes already planning tho :)

Sometimes I wish I'd carried on with my Mech Eng degree. But then I remember what that opened up for me (UK, Europe etc) and all the memories, and where I am now. 

music is by whom Sir Gerald ?

no idea, but I'll ask a friend's mate who put it all together us.

This is what Shazam says... Knife and Stone - Extreme Music

b815588ad50fd26541f964bcf097d8f8.jpg

Edited by geraldm24