EUGENE TERREBLANCHE MURDERED 03/04/2010

niel85

Ok. My opinion. This was a hit and not a farm murder due to a wage dispute. The killers phoned the police to collect them after a task successfull completed.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big H

I have spent some time reading comments in Rapport, Sunday Times and The Times. All is really scary but the naked hate expressed by readers in The Times is really scary.

Condolences to ET and his family. I never agreed with any of ET's policies but that is no way for any human being to die.

I just dont get why people would want to sing stupid "struggle" songs that has got hateful connotations. Back in the day the "boers" had a struggle with the English but as an Afrikaans speaking citizen I can't think of any reason why I would want to sing stupid Anglo Boer war songs..how gay!

Take those crap songs, print them and go put them in a museum. Get over the struggle and look ahead. Thank God I dont have a struggle mentality, open their eyes so that they can see my Lord.

Ek kan verkeerd wees, dit het amper met my gebeur. 2 manne wou my met die mes steek sodat hulle kan aanvaar word by hulle sekere nommers 26, 27 28 wat jy in die tronk kry. Van die manne wil tronk toe gaan as helde en kry groot respek daaruit.

Ok. My opinion. This was a hit and not a farm murder due to a wage dispute. The killers phoned the police to collect them after a task successfull completed.
Well well now they will investigate themselfs. The outcome.... Mark my words..THIS WAS JUST AN ORDANARY CRIME.

desmondalie - open season was declared on my race and specifically my language. I have never hidden my true colours on this forum - you can ask holy roller' date=' masood, gasping, willehond and many more. I have been warned by moderators to watch my language and political comments and they will probably ban me now after the latest comment. It's allright to kill and maim white boers, but DO NOT USE THE K word!!! Your government has openly declared war on afrikaans speaking white people. ****you.[/quote'] Sias die verskil kan dalk wees dat jy nie jou self op daai assholes se vlak moet laat daal en hulle ras verbande name te gee nie, soos hulle, kan jy hulle verneder as jy moet op n manier wat pas MET AFRIKANER TROTS!!!

hi rock,, youre right boet,,, i just got this from web...

Chris Hani was gunned down on Easter weekend 1993 at his home in Dawn Park. Polish immigrant Januzs Walus [AM0270/96] and CP MP Mr Clive Derby-Lewis [AM0271/96] applied for amnesty for the killing. Hani's death led to fears of widespread reprisals and counter-reprisals that could derail the negotiations and an international team was set up to probe his assassination. Both Walus and Derby-Lewis were convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment. Allegations still abound that a wider conspiracy was involved in the assassination. Some of those alleged to have been involved (names withheld at this stage) have also been implicated in intelligence documents as part of the so-called 'Inner Circle' or 'Binnekring' of 67 members of special forces (mainly CCB) and MI allegedly set up in July 1990. According to the former Transkei Intelligence Service they were tasked to carry out special operations by top generals in former MI structures.

I think the unpayed wages is just a afterthought excuse.

If you want paye, knok on the employers door and ask for your money,

and if he refuses to give it, then tempers might flare and things could turn ugly.

These guys had it all planned out. They broke in to the house and killed a man sleeping on his bed.

But why did they call the police to turn themselves in, surely that wasn't part of the plan,,, or was it. They knew he was alone in the house and that no one whould know his dead for a good couple of hours, maybe till morning, thats a good head start to make a run for it.

Everything just doesn't add up, or the newspapers have their facts mixed up.

It's no point getting into these tired old, pointless "for and against" Hub rants over this murder.

The bottom line is that Eugene Terreblanche was a MONUMENTAL f**k-up! But THIS murder is going to cause HUGE trouble in South Africa. This could not have happened at a worse time. What with Julia-aas's latest rantings and singing of, "kill the boer". Remember, there are WAY more uninformed, impressionable, stupid people (both black and white) than there are intelligent ones in this country. We, intelligent people will certainly behave rationally. But, we are in the minority. God help us all. This is SO sad.

Guest Big H

"Custer's Last Stand" just finished on channel 250 on DSTV..... ironic is it not?????

Ballyhoo - Sorry boet. I believe that you have misunderstood my intention badly.

What I was trying to say is that in a savages mind it's now OK to kill boers.

That is why I said that both Malema and the ANC share responsibility for the killing of farmers.

There you go again.  Can you explain what you mean by savage?  A guy that does not pay his workers a fair wage?  I guy that disowns others of their land by deceit and violence?  A guy that treats the less fortunate as sub-human?  A guy that destabilises a sub continent?  A guy that believes that God supports his racist world view?  A guy that tries to hide is insecurities behind pseudo intellectualism?

OR

is a savage anyone who does not agree with you?

And you actually believe that they killed him because of a wage dispute. I guess they confirmed that with dead ET.

Cycling brings different people together, and we all got strong views on the current situation (some stronger than others mind you) so please lets not let rip here folks and volke, go polute Facebook if you have to. ?

Wow, the news @7 was shocking! I think there's something fishy about this... two youth shooting a Boer, the "shoot the boer" song, Julias malema's response was cold and very strange? He refuses to respond to the murder in his person capacity or as the ANCYL President!