To lend or not to lend?

Windbreaker

He is either a sjarqs or proooooveeence supporter!!!!!!! Teee heeeee!!!!! typical!!!!!!!!

nooit ek hoor hy het so blou trui gedra met so n harde hoet met twee horings LOL

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'n Bul is 'n edel dier. Hy steel nie trappe nie maar maak lekker biltong. 'n sjarq byt mense, hy sal hulle byt trappe en al. Hendrik Petoors2007-07-22 12:42:27

A lesson Iv learned in the last couple of months is that being the good guy doesn't always pay! Phone this guy EVERY day! He'l soon get the picture! When he starts screening your calls, start using landlines, other people's phones etc till either he gives in or you come to the conclusion that you may never see your pedals again!

Im sick and Im tired of being the good guy!

Guys, guys, guys! Our time is worth say R50 - R 1000 per hour and now you wanna spend hours and days thinking about this and ways to get him, etc, etc,etc.

My advice, you've done what you could, leave it be. The universe has a strange but effective way of dealing with this kind of thing.

"You will reap what you sow"

4 Years ago somebody stole R5k from me - 6 months later, a detective told me about a complaint he got at the station - burglary, R50k cash plus Rolex watch stolen from flat, complaintiff uninsured. Guess who it was..."my good friend".

Some days I get blessed beyond my wildest dreams from business transactions, so I just carry on sowing good seed!

Try it - it works. The reward -  Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but somehow it makes feel good anyhow...

First Law of Karma:

Don't lend, Give

What you give, you will get back in multitude.

I quickly whipped mine out of my C/back and gave it to her!

Said 'I'll get it at the finish'. We couldn't stay very long after so left before she had finished. I got over it and bought a spanking

sorry bigBen, i had to hijack your comment and tear it a little for my own amusement BWBAHALOL

We just want to ensure that the sowing happens a little quicker...Big%20smile

First Law of Karma:

Don't lend' date=' Give
What you give, you will get back in multitude.
[/quote']

No problem - but he only wants one set of pedals back, not a multitude !LOL

We just want to ensure that the sowing happens a little quicker...Big%20smile

otherwise we call in the reaperBig%20smileBig%20smile

This type of behaviour shows you the true colours of someone... Bug him untill you get the replacement and then cut ties....you don't need pals like that...

Hey Ben thanks for pacing us on Sunday, I had a great time at the back of the pack - didn't even break a sweat at 40 km's/h. Big%20smile

MuXman - pity we missed having a chat! Was a bit hard out front there after we rode 60k's MTB on parts of the Walkerville course Saturday.

Little Ben hardly broke a sweat but I was on the rivet there once or twice but did enjoy it.

bigben, who were you riding out there with? i know someone who did the same distance, same place, same morning

tipies Angry   hoe s? hulle "leen jou gat uit en k*k deur jou ribbes"

volgende keer, steek 'n stok in sy speke en laat hom hard neermoer

I saw little Ben is strong like an ox, well now I know what you look like and will say Hi next time I see you down there.