Hobbies

casci

Not sure if this has been discussed before, you know what they say about "boys and there toys" (or girls) for that matter! What do you do besides cycling???

Back in 2007 we were obviously a lot more chilled because not one person corrected the OP's horrific misuse of "their" and "there". For the sake of the internet and completeness I am now correcting this grievous error.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

www.google.com check it out, remarkable about of info there. But seriously, I was hoping someone was already growing mushrooms and maybe we could trade spore prints etc. The premade syringes are quite dear.

I’ve tried. Pretty hard. I’ll find the guys details for you. Sorry man I’m using my phone, are you in GP?

Edit: Should have gone to the last page before replying.

Edited by Pieter1

I’ve tried. Pretty hard. I’ll find the guys details for you. Sorry man I’m using my phone, are you in GP?

Edit: Should have gone to the last page before replying.

Yep. JHB.

Okay cool. I’ll try organise the guys nr. He grows mostly button mushrooms but I bought some spores from him.

Shot Bru.

• 2 weeks later...

I collect vinyl. I also wear check shirt, thick rim glasses and drink designer coffee. Guess that makes me a 35yo hipster.

All my lps are sitting in in storage in SA at the moment... Im missing them

Back in 2007 we were obviously a lot more chilled because not one person corrected the OP's horrific misuse of "their" and "there". For the sake of the internet and completeness I am now correcting this grievous error.

About time too!

#queensenglish

All my lps are sitting in in storage in SA at the moment... Im missing them

What kind of music?

Golf, although its not really a year round option here.

Its a great hobby for the wife and I to do together and travel around to different countries on golfing weekends...And as she beats me most of the time it's good for her moral as well  :whistling:

Edited by SwissVan