Unwritten rules of The Hub

Mecnic

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tech Q&A rule #1: Even if you have good advice and lots of experience on a certain topic, do not share your advice, because the regulars on the Tech Q&A forum will tell you how mindnumbingly stupid you are. After this they will go on and use different words to give the topic starter the same advice you gave in the first place.

Tech Q&A rule #1: Even if you have good advice and lots of experience on a certain topic, do not share your advice, because the regulars on the Tech Q&A forum will tell you how mindnumbingly stupid you are. After this they will go on and use different words to give the topic starter the same advice you gave in the first place.

Yeah. Good call. Rather post random things about clubbing seals and such. That pisses em off even more...

Moegoe is the only Hubber who ever talks sense.

this comming form a guy who's nick name is Taps .....

the face isnt coz im like family and i repeat :o

you want me to go through all 600 pages of the thread to spot the pic posted of you?

Rule # 76:

Mountain bikers and Roadies are never to agree on anything! This would be akin to crossing the streams of the plasma cannons in Ghostbusters - the whole universe would instantly vaporise

you want me to go through all 600 pages of the thread to spot the pic posted of you?

:D no you nana

To all you tjops that spell tjop chop. We spell "tjop" T-J-O-P not C-H-O-P

I do apologise - I was posting in English as opposed to Seffrikkan. Can someone point me to the link for the Seffrikkan language pack that will run on the spell checker?

Would it be better if I called you a knob? :)

:D no you nana

no no let him search all 600 pages while he is busy i will nick his shiny new bike.

Said pictures must be nekkid on the couch... and remember to state where you are based.

You obviously have not seen the state of my couch :D