Hubbers Ride - Saturday 08/09

ewep

ja maar gaan ek ook betaal word daarvoor of gaan net jy die geld kry' date=' anders maak dit my mos dan net meer 'goedkoop' as jy alles kry?

[/quote']

Gepraat van goedkoop. Amateur, kan jy nie prawns goedkoop organise nie?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ja maar gaan ek ook betaal word daarvoor of gaan net jy die geld kry' date=' anders maak dit my mos dan net meer 'goedkoop' as jy alles kry?

[/quote']

Gepraat van goedkoop. Amateur, kan jy nie prawns goedkoop organise nie?

Hoekom.  Stink sy altyd na vis??

if needed I can bring my camera along!

Even if Cervelo did apply for TCS membership' date=' we will not accept him. 

He's to ugly and his sister is to fat.  (Ewep is your sister, hey Cervelo?)
[/quote']

Issie!! Hy's my sussie.  Sy tieties is groter as myne EN hy's pregnant!

guess what guys... as a result of my working trip being cancelled, i'm in town... soooooo i shall see you guys at the circus. guess i better go buy some eggs to bake the cake Wink

Maybe I should join you in the vehicle Shaun. Do you have a camera' date=' I can then be the photo lady...Just don't expect photo's like Cruxie and Photo Fairie, I'm a beginnerBig%20smile

My only problem is I might be depressed seeing everyone on their bikes, you'll just have to bear with me!!

[/quote']

Have a camera, it is easy to use. I will understand if you feel depressed cause you not on the bike.

I'm gonna have to have something to keep me occupied otherwise I'll drive Shaun insane in the car to the point that he'll probably kick me out and make me walk homeBig%20smile

I will never do that to you or anybody for that matter. Big%20smile

OK guys and gals, a bit of a problem.  The circus only opens their gates at 8.  You rather want to meet at Suikerbos gate at 7 or are we starting at 8 fro the circus?

i'm not fussed - just as long as i get to at least try to participate in this month's hubbers ride... i'm not guaranteeing any ability to climb that monstor hill

I ride for the Circus so if you let me know for sure I can make sure you can get in at 7am - but you must let me know

Buffwhack, I would really appreciate.  We WILL be there at 7am!  Are you going to join us as well?

Ok, maybe i'll have  my first ride with the rest of you crazy  hubbers......what would the pace be like?Embarrassed Not sure if i will be able to keep up..........i think the gates close at 18h00, so i dont want to make the guards upset by having to wait for me before they can lock up!LOLLOLLOL