Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gister gekom: nog besig om aanmekaar te sit en extra gewig te strip

also got some extra paint, full reflector kit(its a no go!), bell and 2 lights + some heavy pedals(huh uh)

post-5290-0-52568100-1469711266_thumb.jpg

My Cotic.

Still need to get the Steel fork.

is that a zee der. used as a chain tensioner?

Goblin what bar is that bud? Looks super cool

Its a ragley carnegie.

Picked it up on a sale at CRC a few years ago.

is that a zee der. used as a chain tensioner?

no. not sure what its is, got it from hatfield cycles, just asked them for a single speed chain tensioner and they pulled this one out the box.

Works pretty well.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my bike back from Wayne this afternoon, and immediately went riding. Pics are a little off colour, as it was getting dark. Might post more at some point. Absolutely loving this. As usual, Wayne did a stellar job.

attachicon.gifstr1.jpg

attachicon.gifstr2.jpg

attachicon.gifstr3.jpg

Lekker Henning, looks good. Go do your usual riding over the weekend and let us know how you like life without gears?

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

Thanks Ben! Will definitely go for a few descent rides soon. I'll let you know re. LWG™. From the short (10km) ride I did this afternoon, I can already say that I am very happy to have gone SS. I know it is too short to give a final "verdict" if you will, but so far.... man, this is nice.

Thanks Ben! Will definitely go for a few descent rides soon. I'll let you know re. LWG™. From the short (10km) ride I did this afternoon, I can already say that I am very happy to have gone SS. I know it is too short to give a final "verdict" if you will, but so far.... man, this is nice.

You will NEVER regret this! Congrats and enjoy!

Thanks Pieter, I suspect you might be correct. :thumbup:

I had the exact same al momsen frame. Did not take long to move to ss spesific frame and have not ridden antything but ss for 3 years now. Flippen awesome! Hope you have many happy km.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Sorry to add this to this form but dont any of you know of someone who might be interesting in buying a top spec Single speed? I have been trying to sell this beaut for a while now but the single speed catagory doesnt get as many views.

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/199803-singlespeed-bikes/

This bike is in awesome conditon and i dont really want to sell her, but I kinda need the bucks and its going for a great price.

Thanks a stack guys.