Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been drooling over some of the SS on this thread. At last I can add my own. It is even on the couch :thumbup:

good job!

I've been drooling over some of the SS on this thread. At last I can add my own. It is even on the couch :thumbup:

That is a beauty .

Very nice.

To your question. Bicycles are like children. You should treat them equally! :P

My way of loving my bikes is to ride my single speed as often as possible, and let the dually rest and save on maintenance. Then every now and then, thrash it on the trails / race / stage race. I also ride it with the roadies sometimes because the SS just can't keep up.

I guess It was Inevitable.

No the real dilemma is will I still ride my GT peace? Or do I part with it so it will be where it deserves, ON the Trails!

attachicon.gifIMG_1530.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1536.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1534.JPG

My way of loving my bikes is to ride my single speed as often as possible, and let the dually rest and save on maintenance. Then every now and then, thrash it on the trails / race / stage race. I also ride it with the roadies sometimes because the SS just can't keep up.

Yeha but the Peace is also a SS

Why not ?

My SS has no issue keeping up.

Why not ?

My SS has no issue keeping up.

You're right. What was I thinking blaming the bike. I struggle to keep up. What gearing do you run to keep up with the roadies? My 34 - 19 makes it impossible.