Post your mtb SS

_Daemon_

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Free State Pal. Steers is a coffee shop and Spur is fine dining

Believe it or not, there is a small decor shop in the middle of Kroonstad that sells half decent coffee .... well I had to ask them if I could froth the milk myself as they had cooked the freaking milk for the previous client.

Believe it or not, there is a small decor shop in the middle of Kroonstad that sells half decent coffee .... well I had to ask them if I could froth the milk myself as they had cooked the freaking milk for the previous client.

We won't ask how you know about a "small decor shop in the middle of Kroonstad"...  ^_^

question to the foondies, i've recently changed the chain and chainring on my SS, thanks to Bogus for the excellent spray job on my cranks, as well as supplying me with a rapide NW chanring. I bought a SS chain, but what i'm seeing now is that there is uneven tension on the chain, almost as if i were running a Q or O ring, anyone experience this before...

I'm gonna do process of elimination, put old chain back see, put old chainring back see... but what are the other possibilities?

Free State Pal. Steers is a coffee shop and Spur is fine dining

When we really spoil ourselves we go to the SASOL who has one of those Nescafe machines...They even have something called an Expresso or such  :whistling:

We won't ask how you know about a "small decor shop in the middle of Kroonstad"...  ^_^

Exactly ........ that decor shop is like a Steven Kings "needful things" setup  :ph34r:

Basically finished.

Just need to decide between the current fork, a 150mm Manitou Stance, or a 160mm Marzocchi Z1

What a beast! What crank and Chainring is that?

Basically finished.

Just need to decide between the current fork, a 150mm Manitou Stance, or a 160mm Marzocchi Z1

What nice bike man,I'm also starting to like this long travel hardtail thing.[emoji106]

What a beast! What crank and Chainring is that?

It's got "Dorado" written on the driveside and "RPM" written on the non-drive side. Cranks have same profile and are same length (came with the frame).

The chainring is a Stainless Steel one that I got off thehub (Kickass was the brand).

It's also got a bashring on it, which I may take off.

It's got "Dorado" written on the driveside and "RPM" written on the non-drive side. Cranks have same profile and are same length (came with the frame).

The chainring is a Stainless Steel one that I got off thehub (Kickass was the brand).

It's also got a bashring on it, which I may take off.

Ah. OK, it's the bash ring that's making it look strange. In the pic it looks almost like a belt drive with a chain. ;-)

Ah. OK, it's the bash ring that's making it look strange. In the pic it looks almost like a belt drive with a chain. ;-)

Lol

Though, a belt drive may be a mod I'll do in the future

On an alloy frame ?

Could be interesting .

It's a steel frame Azonic Steelhead. Got the inspiration from you.