The B*tch in MTN kit

Cycling Major

16 year old B*tch rode the **** into cycling major no wonder he is frustrated( way to go baby girl)oh she just happens to be my daughter

brilliant :clap: :thumbup:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...Train harder so you can ride upfront???

And by the way guys, it was a dumbass dude who knocked my wife over last year at Mabalingwe causing her to break her elbow. He just came around the corner waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to fist, ran out of skill, slipped on the gravel and took her out. Net jammer sy het nie sy nommer gevat nie - I could have returned the favour.

I remember this one time at bandcamp, during a race, some dumbass also took me out. Just the normal stuff - coming up to the corner waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to fast...Anyway, I fell, he did not. I got back up and chased after the group. I caught up with him and as I passed him, I just could not stop myself: "Try and pass me again..."

I believe in returning the favour.

Lets state it in this way, do u keep your line during traffic when u drive on the road? A bunch is the same, you keep your line. Imagine the screw ups if everyone had to swerve around druing rush hour...

Is that not just the basic rule in riding or driving anything, even riding an escalator(well in London it is)?

Actually on London's escalators it's keep right, pass left(since the last time I've been there) - and they get seriously agitated if you pull a RSA keep left, pass right on them. Very odd these guys with their warm beer and all :-)

I don't ride road races so I don't know these things but do you not have to qualify to ride something like the 94.7 or Argus etc? A bit like you need to do a few races to qualify for the Comrades? Maybe some people need to ride more in a group and understand how thing works?

Agree, 90% of the 94.7 race are people who race 2x per year...no bunch riding exeperience. Use brakes + don't hold their lines = and huge bunch crash

Actually on London's escalators it's keep right, pass left(since the last time I've been there) - and they get seriously agitated if you pull a RSA keep left, pass right on them. Very odd these guys with their warm beer and all :-)

I do believe you are 100% wrong their buddy, rode those things for almost ten years. Its stand on the right, walk past on the left. Also that warm beer is great :clap:

Hi BGS,

The reason you probably almost got nocked over is because in MTBing you ride on the left so faster riders can pass you on the right. Very important and simple rule. More people need to consider other people on the trail. I'm by no means a pro but it is *&%^&% irritating if guys who are slow ride on the right hand side of the trail.

If i was any further over to the left i would have been off the trail. I was by no means in the centre or on the right. I stayed as far left as i could possibly get for the entire ride.

I do believe you are 100% wrong their buddy, rode those things for almost ten years. Its stand on the right, walk past on the left. Also that warm beer is great :clap:

Didn't I just say keep to the right, meaning stand on the right and if you want to pass me, meaning walk up or down, then you can pass me on my left hand side???

Pass that warm cold beer, the first plane has already gone overhead :D

Here's an idea - pull up next to the offender and have a nice, quiet chat about holding lines and braking.

Every "hold your line" I've ever heard has been aggressive and a "f*ck you", "no f*ck you" normally follows. No lessons learnt - no rider education - no improvement.

Today is all about bitches in mtn kit, cheating chippers, miff riders and fat rich guys. C'mon people ride above the negativity. Assholes.

:D

:unsure: errmm......apart from the beer I thought thats what he said....

A rider sat on my wheel for 4km on the N14, when I moved over for him to pass, he chirped "why stop now? You kept a nice pace". Does this dude also qualify to be called a b!tch? :D

A rider sat on my wheel for 4km on the N14, when I moved over for him to pass, he chirped "why stop now? You kept a nice pace". Does this dude also qualify to be called a b!tch? :D

most definitely - you need to learn to say "it's your turn girl" :P (the "girl" applies even if it's a guy, and especially if it's a guy who's been sitting behind a girl)

I was surprised to see that there was nothing printed in the pamphlets about the "rules of the road".

I don't get it guys. How has this turned into a race issue AGAIN? Cycling Major has given us a description of the person. She was:

* Coloured (ie not white or black or indian)

* A woman (ie not a man)

* Wearing an MTN Business kit (Yellow kit presumably)

* Was in R group

That is because in Mountain Biking the Coloureds always tow the line and remain as the back markers. Its so that they can pick up all the stuff those rich white guys drop out of their camelbaks like bombs and empty GU packets.

Don't forget the blacks are their only to act as porters should you decide to bail out and the Indians are well, not so sure as they don't like the mountains and all because it gets the bling clothing dirty you know.

So if your not a white male wearing European branded cycle gear, then stay out of our way!

/BIGIT MODE OFF

EDIT: I forgot the big INSERT CHICKEN, MASALA AND CURRY WAFFLE HERE

Edited by cbrunsdon

I have been in the position of the "chirper" before. Behind someone who is holding a nice pace that I can just keep up with, but if I was to go in front, the pace would drop.

That said, in a race the other day, I got to a hill after a longish flat section into the wind and pulled over to let someone pass only to realise there were about 15 guys all riding behind me. I couldn't believe I had just pulled them all along without anyone offering to lead and then they all flew passed me up the hill.