The Hub

Starvin' Marvin

Come now older Hubbers such as BigH, Linnega, Spinnerkop, Slowpoke, Mampara, Widget, ??? (what happened to him).

You learned like me about the Hub through ambush marketing on Supercycling. :lol:

Edited by scotty

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha - ill take the flack that comes from this....

At work, an 'old timer' burst out into uncontrollable laughter and promptly proceeded to have the entire male population in the office do the "Gay Test" which someone had referred another fellow Hubber to when he was being a bit soft.... (you get the picture). We all did the test and compared notes, I beat him in the test :thumbup: but it was funny. Anyone remeber the test? Have the link - Start the thread again???

Only spent about 3 months on then till work got the better of me and had to sign up again...(i could not even remember my logon name ofter like 2 years of being "lost")

But what is NB is im back and loving it! :D

Edited by messenger

I came across a hub thread with some poephol speaking *** about LA and the rest is history...

Well actualy in all honesty it was because I was looking for a forum to keep up to date with the state of cycling in the SA when we moved to Switzerland, googled SA cycling forums or something like that and thats how I found it.

Ditto for me.

I have found myself not logging-in when I am in SA, unlikely if I will continue visiting the hub on my return.

Was looking for info on the fpc races and stumbled upon a thread on here. Was a really bad race with bad congestion and I signed up after the race to use my first post to flame Fritz Pienaar. :) Man, people did not appreciate that!