Big-up your LBS

hboli4

Experienced great service from Cyclotech here in Bloem yesterday...Took back 2 wireless cycling computers(one bought about 15months ago and the other about 9 months ago) as they were giving me some problems(resetting when pressing a button on the one and the other not picking up the signal). Granted, no high-level stuff and cost about R280 each...No questions asked, they gave me 2 new(different make) units and although about R100 more expensive each did not want to take my money...

Which LBS in your city/region is best?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cycle fusion in weltevreden park roodepoort. small butter super friendly and great personal service. like a family. your bike is not just another jobcard to them and their prices rock

:clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap:

Im for Cycle World in Bloem. Jean and Jaco are all round good okes, a customer is remembered and valued. I only buy from them. Oh and they are also cyclists, I dont fancy cycle shops where a fatty helps you and explains everything from set up to nutrition. Jean is a machine on a bike, mtb or road, when he talks I listen.

Ive done a few deals with them when visiting PTA was very impressed with the prices, they were also very willing to negotiate.

Solomons cycles in woodmead

achtar is a ledge!

West Rand cycles. 2k from home, can stop there and have stuff done while waiting(though I don't abuse it), but should the need arise I can count on them. In 8 years had one issue after a service.

Cape Town Cycles

Mark is a LEGEND as well as Henk. Top Notch service...

AND

CWC

Always helpful and look after my interests......... ALL the guys :thumbup:

Two weeks ago I bought Spez shoes from Westdene cycles. They did not have my size in the 2011 range so I settled for the 2010 range. The problem is that with the strong Rand the 2011 shoes are much cheaper. SO I got the 2010 shoes at the same price as the 2011 ones PLUS an extra 15% off.

Epic Sports in Centurion.

Andre and his team know how to look after their clients.

Nobody is too important or to inconsequential to them, from the MTN MTB team, to the old beggar that needs a new secondhand tube.

cycle fusion in weltevreden park roodepoort. small butter super friendly and great personal service. like a family. your bike is not just another jobcard to them and their prices rock

:clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap:

+1