"Snip" - the first bad deal I've had on the hub!

Edge_Design

Judge Judy sez:

Snip got lucky & prolly not deliberately so. Edge lost out by not being meticulous. Cant see there being any recourse after a six week delay in reporting a problem.

& to those who say take it private....

!@##@@?????????????

THIS IS THE HUB, THIS IS OUR LIFEBLOOD - THIS IS WHAT WE DO!!!!!

(BigH-morph off)

Edited by Joe Low

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one has anything to answer for, especially not when Edge says that the third person's mechanic spotted the crack :blink:

Too many hand changes here, that crack could have happened anywhere from where it left snip.

Also when they land at your doorstep wouldn't inspecting them be a responsible thing to do ?

Here The Hub are at it again, doing what they do best and that it is, judging others purely based on assumptions.

There are no sides to take, this is a barney between snip and edge and best left out of the public eye as none of us would be able to PROVE as to who is wrong or right.

:lol:

Everyone has had a go so I will too :)

My feeling - its been too long - Edge has lost his chance for recourse.

Call me paranoid but I check everything with a fine tooth comb the minute I can. Failing to do that means no come backs - no returns. I cannot fathom how anyone would buy something blindfolded then ignore it for 6 weeks. Perhaps I'm just too anal.

If he had contacted Snip on Day 1 - different story...

Does the time gap really make such a big difference? If he took your word for what you said why would he investigate the condition with a microscope if he knows they are not going to sit around for long before selling them to someone else?

You told him they were dimpled but they were not?

Did the dimples disappear in transit or do they start fading away after a month?

This is what I can't understand, where did the dimples go?

I agree that the ad was misleading...yes....but waiting so long to do anything about it?

First thing when i receive somethin I open it up and make sure it is fine....then take it from there.

Thats my opinion

why no comment from Snip yet?

I Would not have to explane my self to a bunch of people who didnt see the wheels when they where packed and who didnt see the wheels when they where unpacked, and why on worlds earth would I explane my self to the hub. If the buyer could stood so low and publish it on the hub. Let him be, i would get a lowyer and do my explaining once to my lowyer and let him do the rest, and sue for any dammage to my caracter.

But yet again this is me!!!!

I Would not have to explane my self to a bunch of people who didnt see the wheels when they where packed and who didnt see the wheels when they where unpacked, and why on worlds earth would I explane my self to the hub. If the buyer could stood so low and publish it on the hub. Let him be, i would get a lowyer and do my explaining once to my lowyer and let him do the rest, and sue for any dammage to my caracter.

So far I like the you, you and your post :thumbup:

Are you Snip or Chicababe?

Because you 'Chicababe' just replied to a post asking why no comment from 'Snip'? Just asking...

Your spelling and language are very similar, you must be close.

Edited by 101SCC

THe only thing I find bizarre here is some of the incredibly bad spelling in some of the replies!

THe spelling duzzint bug me.

Are you Snip or Chicababe?

Because you 'Chicababe' just replied to a post asking why no comment from 'Snip'? Just asking...

Your spelling and language are very similar, you must be close.

chickababe, I just replied on why I wouldnt commant on all of this going on.

Judging by the spelling and poor language usage, Snip and Chicababe are the same person. Also, she clearly thinks that she got away with pulling a fast one on Edge, yet feels sufficiently guilt ridden to throw in these ridiculous defenses - very "Crime and Punishment". The time period is irrelevant as it is within the legal period of prescription. The reality is that Edge probably has a very strong legal claim, but the costs and laborious pace of the South African legal system may mean its not worth the trouble.

If Snip/Chicababe really thinks this deal was above board, she would have no problem rescinding it and giving back the (now slightly used) Edge wheels. This seems unlikely, but the fact that she has been active on this post means that she may have enough integrity to do so.

Edited by Bram_on_Madone