Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that thinks its ludicrous that only the top 3 cars were on the lead lap?  

Its pathetic but the short track makes this situation worse. I really dislike this track for F1, it is just too short. Makes qualifying messy and the race gets stretched out very badly.

What makes it worse is an hour earlier there was a barn storming MotoGP race with 176 passes in total, compared to 11 for the F1. The MotoGP race also had 9 potential winners till halfway where it still had 5 or 6 potential winners.

The technical rules to cut costs are raising them while making way too advanced cars which makes the racing poor.

We wont even start on the tyres............

What exactly do people like Wolff, Lauda, Brown and Boullier actually do during a race weekend?

What exactly do people like Wolff, Lauda, Brown and Boullier actually do during a race weekend?

Lots of fist-pumping when their team does well and sad look when not.

Apart from that, I don't really know........

Really enjoyable race.

Bit disappointed that Lewis actually said the Ferrari's were using "interesting tactics", basically implying that they were colliding with the Mercs on purpose.

Kimi planned his move really well. Miraculously knew Lewis would get a rubbish start, then perfectly placed his car, locked a wheel and made contact while incurring zero damage on both cars wings or actual cars. He really is an evil genius.............

Really enjoyable race.

Bit disappointed that Lewis actually said the Ferrari's were using "interesting tactics", basically implying that they were colliding with the Mercs on purpose.

Kimi planned his move really well. Miraculously knew Lewis would get a rubbish start, then perfectly placed his car, locked a wheel and made contact while incurring zero damage on both cars wings or actual cars. He really is an evil genius.............

So let me get this straight, a week ago in Austria Ferrari would not swap Raikonnen and Vettel at the end to give Vettel 2nd place, but they will risk Raikonnen crashing into Hamilton at the start of the race to give Vettel an advantage. And Vettel would deliberately crash into Bottas, who is not really in the championship race, and damage his own front wing???

Lewis is such a cry baby and sore loser, and I've lost any respect I had for him. Also very disappointed in Mercedes implying the same thing.

So let me get this straight, a week ago in Austria Ferrari would not swap Raikonnen and Vettel at the end to give Vettel 2nd place, but they will risk Raikonnen crashing into Hamilton at the start of the race to give Vettel an advantage. And Vettel would deliberately crash into Bottas, who is not really in the championship race, and damage his own front wing???

Lewis is such a cry baby and sore loser, and I've lost any respect I had for him. Also very disappointed in Mercedes implying the same thing.

Hamilton and Merc must put on their big girl panties and accept the second place - easy as that !!

race was good , hamilton's butching was expected 

but the comment about Ferrari planning the crash was stupid

I would like to see hamilton in a rally-cross race...

Imagine Peter Solberg's reaction if he moans about contact...