• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

its all about balance, im working out quotes at the moment haha, gotta keep myself interested somehow

Was in meetings the whole morning now i'm working at my December pace.laugh.png

tw

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/dar-hq-friday-18.jpg?w=920&h=690

dunno which one I'd take of these little guys, but this is who we rescued yesterday from Montague Gardens - was just wandering on Bosmansdam Road. Took her to the vet to be checked out. No chip, perfect health, had her shots and all good.

post-3056-0-02060200-1355399990_thumb.jpg

This one seems to have accepted her for the moment, and she's stopped hissing at him...

post-3056-0-83333300-1355400330_thumb.jpg

ok last one before moderators tell me theres a photo thread whistling.gif Took this one during Last years TDF. Was hanging between to houses on top of Alpe D' Huez

post-7550-0-23928100-1355401029_thumb.jpg

That's Metz

I have the same photo.

When where you there?

This years TDF gummi. Hopefully will be there again next year. next time u there go eat at a pub called Tex Mex. Great food and the barman/owner is a funny French dude. last day we were there he gave us free meals. Will try to make a turn in Metz again for next years TDF.

This years TDF gummi. Hopefully will be there again next year. next time u there go eat at a pub called Tex Mex. Great food and the barman/owner is a funny French dude. last day we were there he gave us free meals. Will try to make a turn in Metz again for next years TDF.

I was also at the finish in Metz.Was weird with the sun all afternoon and as the riders came down the sprint the heavens opened.

Will give it a try when the wife goes shopping