I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

you have not been a Dad to daughters until you have been to the nail salon.

now when it comes to being a Dad to a daughter who has a hair salon, that is just another level all together!

Ja bro, but the kids in those pics!? FFS. I'd have a VERY hard time containing my voice.

There's mischievous, and then there's downright destructive. Those pics (except the cue tip one and the one with random toys across the lounge) are north of destructive.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

so this is why parents drink

haahaa i'm saving this one for when ppl ask me why I don't want kids.

Does Gummi Bears count?

Spongebob?

Yes, I know them. Does my lightie know them yet? No. Will he? Yeah...

Sure...I will be the first to admit that I sing "uit volle bors". The other day when we watched frozen for the 12212th time and sang let it go she walked over to me gave me a big hug and said...daddy, my hero.

Putty brother, putty

New Giro helmets, designed by Philippe Starck, wonder if they will catch on...

"Citing the world of motorcycling as his source of inspiration, Starck has teamed up with California-based Giro to create these helmets. The S+ARCKBIKE lids are made of aluminum and have a cork liner to protect against injury. You may think that cork is a bad choice, but it meets 45km/h EAPC regulations, and is water-resistant and anti-mcrobial to boot. So that's something. The visors are there to "protect from the cold and projectiles.""

post-18786-0-23946300-1409315422_thumb.jpg

How many frozen songs can you sing from start to finish...cmon own up

I can do 2 :blush:

:clap:

Le it go, let it go .... aaaaggghhh its friday what the heck, for those who have never experienced letting go ....

"Citing the world of motorcycling as his source of inspiration, Starck has teamed up with California-based Giro to create these helmets. The S+ARCKBIKE lids are made of aluminum and have a cork liner to protect against injury. You may think that cork is a bad choice, but it meets 45km/h EAPC regulations, and is water-resistant and anti-mcrobial to boot. So that's something. The visors are there to "protect from the cold and projectiles.""

What was he smoking !!

Those look like horse riding helmets crossed with police riot helmets

Those look like horse riding helmets crossed with police riot helmets

And designed while drawing inspiration from the rear view of modern TT helmets.

How many frozen songs can you sing from start to finish...cmon own up

I can do 2 :blush:

ROUXTJIE , my 5 year old is a DUTCHIE so I can tell you word for word the whole Platteland movie and song, she loves her DUTCHIE songs, movies, and I get forced to watch them over and over

And we all know by now my 12 year old is the 1D fan so I get punished in both languages

Edited by DIPSLICK

ROUXTJIE , my 5 year old is a DUTCHIE so I can tell you word for word the whole Platteland movie and song, she loves her DUTCHIE songs, movies, and I get forced to watch them over and over

And we all know by now my 12 year old is the 1D fan so I get punished in both languages

Yours ?