• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

So many conflicting reports. Just saw an article saying she doesn't have medical aid and is critical in the Charlotte Maxeke hospital.

EDIT: https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2017-09-11-watch-shocking-moment-audi-tt-smashes-to-bits-in-horror-crash/

without all the facts, how the hell do you afford a TT, yet medical aid does not from part of your monthly expenses

Think Myles could add in here but not uncommon for young big earners to first spend their money on flashy cars than on Medical aid.

I'm sure whether medical aid or not she would still be critical, but your point is spot on.

That's a fine hospital she finds herself in, Gov Hospital ICU is better equipped and manned than most private hospitals, its the recovery wards where the problems start.

without all the facts, how the hell do you afford a TT, yet medical aid does not from part of your monthly expenses

Think Myles could add in here but not uncommon for young big earners to first spend their money on flashy cars than on Medical aid.

Sitting with a rather delicate situation at work as we speak. Work colleague who has a drinking problem was admitted to hospital(germiston, which is state) 2 weeks ago for liver failure. The doctors refused to work on him as he does not have medical aid. Even at a state hospital????? His wife was here last week busy sorting out medical aid. She was telling us he has 6 kids. 3 with her and 3 with 3 other woman. 1 was due to cheating and the wife sommer tells us this. One of the medical aid providers we have at work were nice enough to take him on and back date it. I am actually shocked they did this knowing the situation. Even now they only took medical aid out for the colleague in hospital. Wife and kids still have nothing. And this guy earns a decent salary. Funny thing is we get a small allowance towards medical and I was under the impression we had to have medical aid working here. Can only imagine he cancelled it and kept quite.

But like slowbee says "without all the facts" , each article I read is different. But they all seem to say she is at Charlette Maxeke, which is state.

My next door neighbor in a small complex is a well known DJ......

1. Rents @ R 25 k per month

2. Drives 2 new vehicles ( yes he is single ) that are worth R 4,5 mil 

3. Furnishes his house with colorful bean bags and crap furniture

4. Dresses cool

Medical aid and pension probably non existent, too busy living it up now!!!

just take a drive through Little Lagos Parklands in table View, where lots of young professional types are moving in. You will often see a Range Rover parked outside a house that costs R1.5mil. Priorities I guess. Flash over substance.