• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

When living in SA I had a dog that had a go at me often when returning from my training rides often.  I was less bothered over the possible bite and more worried about crashing if the bloody thing runs into your wheels. And the owner did not bother much even when I asked him to do something about his dog.   So the one day I approached again with a bit of speed as it happened with the mutt came storming out of his yard straight at me. Perfectly timed I uncleated the right foot and kicked the bugger full in the face.  Turns out dogs learn  quickly.  The next time I passed the dog remained nicely on his stoep licking his lips.

I did the same when on holiday once. Turns out dogs remember for a whole year!

He should probably ride with a full face helmet, knee pads, body armour etc. seeing as how fragile he is.

Bike is for decoration only

When living in SA I had a dog that had a go at me often when returning from my training rides often.  I was less bothered over the possible bite and more worried about crashing if the bloody thing runs into your wheels. And the owner did not bother much even when I asked him to do something about his dog.   So the one day I approached again with a bit of speed as it happened with the mutt came storming out of his yard straight at me. Perfectly timed I uncleated the right foot and kicked the bugger full in the face.  Turns out dogs learn  quickly.  The next time I passed the dog remained nicely on his stoep licking his lips.

My aunt was out riding one day and hit a rotwieler that came running out the yard to her. suffered some serious injuries and needed some plastic surgery to her face afterwards.

Man. If he falls down, I don't want to see that performance.

Klein pisgat mannetjie

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Man. If he falls down, I don't want to see that performance.

He will feel what real pain is then.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Does this mean it's okay to resist arrest if she stops you, just so she tackles you to the ground?

And a strip search maybe [emoji848]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk