• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I own a pink shirt. I quite like it. I'm also over 50 so I don't give a f..k what anyone else says about it.

So there...

i will go one better - i have pink jeans. love them. Luckily i am comfortable enough with my manhood not to give a single f..k what anybody else thinks of them.

I am nearly 50. Best part about being elderly is not giving a f..k

I own a pink shirt. I quite like it. I'm also over 50 so I don't give a f..k what anyone else says about it.

So there...

flip ... never knew you were that old

71339043_2465411037064986_34333761976297

My mom and I owned a Steers take away many moons ago, something like this happened in the restaurant one day. Lady ordered Chicken lunch box (2pc chicken, chips and salad), King Steer Burger and chips, Club Sandwich, chips and salad. And then I've asked her what she wanted to drink and lo and behold, she asked for a diet coke.

My mom and I owned a Steers take away many moons ago, something like this happened in the restaurant one day. Lady ordered Chicken lunch box (2pc chicken, chips and salad), King Steer Burger and chips, Club Sandwich, chips and salad. And then I've asked her what she wanted to drink and lo and behold, she asked for a diet coke.

And if she'd ordered a normal coke it'd have added another 200kcal or so to the total. 

Crazy to order that amount of food for one person, but the choice to add a diet coke instead of a full fat one was actually a laudable decision. Just needed to apply it to the rest of the order... 

Or - it wasn't only for her. Like when we order a gatsby like the one above. Shared with 4 people, it's still a ***-ton of food!

And if she'd ordered a normal coke it'd have added another 200kcal or so to the total.

Crazy to order that amount of food for one person, but the choice to add a diet coke instead of a full fat one was actually a laudable decision. Just needed to apply it to the rest of the order...

Or - it wasn't only for her. Like when we order a gatsby like the one above. Shared with 4 people, it's still a ***-ton of food!

She was the only one in the car, but I guess maybe she only wanted to stop for food once and maybe had a long drive ahead. [emoji848][emoji44]

i will go one better - i have pink jeans. love them. Luckily i am comfortable enough with my manhood not to give a single f..k what anybody else thinks of them.

I am nearly 50. Best part about being elderly is not giving a f..k

Ooh pink jeans. Must give that a try sometime.