• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, Just watched the video again. Can see TTS.

What's the top speed of a modified Golf R?Cant see a TT with a 2.0l getting over 300.

What's the top speed of a modified Golf R?Cant see a TT with a 2.0l getting over 300.

Depends on the mods, and you'd better believe it's possible. Remember they're limited to 250kph in standard tune, and without that limited they get close to there with a long enough stretch.

Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

https://www.iol.co.za/capetimes/news/yusuf-abramjee-lays-charges-over-intimidation-fake-video-of-him-speeding-41562825

Cape Town – Anti-crime activist Yusuf Abramjee has laid criminal charges over a fake video of him speeding doing the rounds on social media, saying he will not be "intimidated".

Shame the man commented about it and now gets blamed

This is the bit from the article that upsets me more than the speeding: "He was granted R1 000 bail".

It shows something in our criminal justice system is BROKEN.

Just this weekend a family member of one of my staff was robbed and killed with a knife. The killer is a 15 year old who lives on the same block and goes to the same church. The cops took him in and released him in the care of his mother. Who knows where it will go from here? But for now the dead mans wife has to look at his killer every day and fear for her own life. 

Like I said, BROKEN!

This is the bit from the article that upsets me more than the speeding: "He was granted R1 000 bail".

It shows something in our criminal justice system is BROKEN.

Just this weekend a family member of one of my staff was robbed and killed with a knife. The killer is a 15 year old who lives on the same block and goes to the same church. The cops took him in and released him in the care of his mother. Who knows where it will go from here? But for now the dead mans wife has to look at his killer every day and fear for her own life. 

Like I said, BROKEN!

Just inconceivable in a sane world.