• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

what about hippo's? i read somewhere that hippo's kill way more than crocs and lions

Not in America. And we all know that America is in fact the whole world...

She just stands there. And has 1000 times the sex appeal of anything you see throwing themselves around on the stage today...

http://youtu.be/FhPPJ5dolxU

If you find that sexy you need to stop shagging blow-up dolls. The lack of any form of expression is the give-away.....I like the song though :thumbup:

Not in America. And we all know that America is in fact the whole world...

Most americans resemble hippo's and they do kill more people than anything else in the world...... :whistling:

If you find that sexy you need to stop shagging blow-up dolls. The lack of any form of expression is the give-away.....I like the song though :thumbup:

You mean like this? Ummm..... no, pass thanks.

hayibo on the textbook saga....

"In any case, he added, the whole thing would be forgotten by 2020, by which time 110% of Matrics will be passing with 105% for everything, with 115% of matriculants then going on to find 100% employment in Government, where they would use 3% of their brains to contribute 0.3% to the national economy."

Embed your vids properly. I am too busy trolling Leon to have to check if I need to merge another Ashton vid...

For the gym addict who has everything: The exercise bike in a hot tub (and its makers even claim it can get rid of cellulite)

• The FitWet offers '12 times higher intensity' than regular exercise bikes, its makers say
  • However, they also claim that exercising in water reduces the fatigue associated with exercise

Adopting a lifestyle of varied, regular exercise is generally understood as the only real route to an athletic physique.

However there are those who cannot bear the thought of having to get all sweaty as they strive to carve their body into a facsimile of Greek statuary.

If that sounds like you, then help is finally at hand. A Florida-based company is marketing a new contraption that will allow you ride an exercise bike while taking a bath at the same time.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/11/article-0-15738F66000005DC-977_634x402.jpg

Biking in the bath: The FitWet incorporates an exercise with a jacuzzi-style tub for a novel new workout experience which, its makers claim, offers a range of unique benefits

The makers of the Fitwet claim it offers '12 times higher intensity' than regular, bog-standard standalone exercise bikes, while helping users avoid the fatigue associated with working out.

Moreover, the company claims, their machine's 12 integral water jest 'exert a massaging action and especially a draining one which allows strong reduction of the cellulite'.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/11/article-0-15738F5E000005DC-385_306x347.jpg

Yes, it's an exercise bike - in a bathtub:

But the FitWet's makers claim makers say it offers benefits that regular bike workouts cannot

Like any other exercise bike the FitWet targets the lower body, offering a workout to the quadriceps and buttocks, with general overall benefit to cardiovascular health.

But its makers say it offers many benefits that regular bike workouts cannot.

'Sweating in the water enables to regulate the body temperature and to refresh it during the effort,' the company says.

'It also carries a part of its weight, and the ozone provides a sensation of relaxation and well being.

'On the other side, water resistance increases the intensity of the effort, and allows to improve the muscle balance and requests the participation of all the muscles of legs, torso, arms and back.

'While pedalling in the air burns a maximum of 400cal/hour for user in perfect physical condition, and generates sweating, pain, and articular issues, we observe that pedalling in water allows to avoid all those issues, and to bring a 800cal/hour result even for beginners.'

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/11/article-0-15738F50000005DC-839_634x346.jpg

'Massaging and draining action': The FitWet's 12 integral water jets are purported to offer a novel, low-effort solution to the reduction of cellulite

WHAT IS CELLULITE?

Cellulite is a skin change that occurs in between 80-90 per cent of adult women.

Visible as dimpling and nodularity of skin, it is caused by the herniation of subcutaneous fat within fibrous connective tissue.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/11/article-0-01E982F30000044D-307_296x155.jpg

The term was first used in the Twenties, and began appearing in English language publications in the late Sixties, with the earliest reference in Vogue magazine.

Its existence as a real disorder has been questioned, and the prevailing medical opinion is that it is merely the 'normal condition of many women', according to Wikipedia.

Most enticingly for prospective female customers, the FitWet claims to offer a solution to cellulite, a skin change caused by the the herniation of subcutaneous fat which occurs in 80-90 per cent of adult women.

'The jets exert a massaging action and especially a draining one: strong reduction of the cellulite, of the orange skin and of the retention of water,' the makers say.

'In the course of the Jet Bike sessions, the waist refines, the buttocks and legs are invigorated.'

The U.S.-made FitWet has a range of features to entice potential customers.

It has the obligatory high-tech LED touch screen, drinks holder, heart rate monitor and calorie counter, while the 'triple thick saddle' suggests a comfortable ride for flabby bums.

According to the maker's website, it also inexplicably ships with a towel.

Of course, you could always just go for a swim instead.

For the gym addict who has everything: The exercise bike in a hot tub (and its makers even claim it can get rid of cellulite)

so its basically an expensive way to do aqua-aerobics?

It's aqua aerobics for lazy people. They don't have to stand....

Closer I would say to hydrotherapy........which is a proven way of accelerating healing,recovery from injury etc