• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Same pilot a few months back flew my boss and I from Twangiza to Namoya over the jungle .

The pilot and my boss saw service together in the Rhodesian war, with my boss commanding some ground troops and our pilot was his spotter in the air.

So as we approached Namoya the radio crackled to life with " Green leader - copy Mike"

Older Hubbers get the significance of the Green Leader bit.

A bit before my time but makes interesting listening....amazing even from the late 70's this stuff can be found on utube

WARNING: This video link contains strong language and real life reference to death

A bit before my time but makes interesting listening....amazing even from the late 70's this stuff can be found on utube

WARNING: This video link contains strong language and real life reference to death

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p1NRLFso6Q

This is not a go at anybody in particular, but I believe we live in a pretty messed up society when it is acceptible to post and watch people killing other people (albeit just reference), but just dare to post a nipple and all hell breaks loose.

This is not a go at anybody in particular, but I believe we live in a pretty messed up society when it is acceptible to post and watch people killing other people (albeit just reference), but just dare to post a nipple and all hell breaks loose.

Hmmm valid point

That's life tho, just watch most TV news stations...plenty of violence, war (Syria, Ukraine for example) etc..... but never a nipple (female version) insight

Edited by SwissVan

When we were kids, our parents didn't give a damn about us," he joked. "They didn't even know our names.

The bedtime routine for my kids is like this Royal Coronation Jubilee Centennial of rinsing and plaque and dental appliances and the stuffed animal semi-circle of emotional support. And I've gotta read eight different moron books. You know what my bedtime story was when I was a kid? Darkness!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE2MY5v-7Wk

Edited by Cellar