• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone Did a **** So Bad On a British Airways Plane That It Had to Turn Around and Come Back Again

March 16, 2015

http://assets2.vice.com/images/content-images/2015/03/16/someone-did-a-shit-so-bad-a-british-airways-flight-had-to-turn-around-and-land-475-body-image-1426511390.jpgNo suggestion that this particular airplane is currently weighed down with ****. It's just a photo of an airplane. Photo via Aero Icarus.

A British Airways flight was forced to turn around and land over the weekend because somebody did a **** so bad the plane was essentially rendered useless. Imagine living your life in the knowledge that you once turded so appallingly that a 747-400 had to turn around and land. Your liquid **** brought a £360 million airplane juddering out of the sky. Imagine looking your loved ones in the face after that. Imagine hugging your mum. You couldn't. Your arsehole is essentially a terrorist.

Anyway, the BA flight from Heathrow to Dubai on Saturday had to turn around and flop back down again at Heathrow just 30 minutes into the seven-hour flight because somebody did a toilet crime.

Hertsmere Tory councillor Abhishek Sachdev—who has clearly not heard the "he who smelt it, dealt it" directive—happened to be on the flight, and, as well as tweeting his response ("Insane! Our BA flight to Dubai returned back to Heathrow because of a smelly poo in the toilet! 15hrs until next flight... #britishairways") also spoke to the Daily Mail about the ordeal. Again: imagine making a smell so bad a Tory councillor talks to a national paper about it.

Heard that on Kfm this morning, that surely must have been a [emoji90] situation!

Someone Did a **** So Bad On a British Airways Plane That It Had to Turn Around and Come Back Again

March 16, 2015

http://assets2.vice.com/images/content-images/2015/03/16/someone-did-a-shit-so-bad-a-british-airways-flight-had-to-turn-around-and-land-475-body-image-1426511390.jpgNo suggestion that this particular airplane is currently weighed down with ****. It's just a photo of an airplane. Photo via Aero Icarus.

A British Airways flight was forced to turn around and land over the weekend because somebody did a **** so bad the plane was essentially rendered useless. Imagine living your life in the knowledge that you once turded so appallingly that a 747-400 had to turn around and land. Your liquid **** brought a £360 million airplane juddering out of the sky. Imagine looking your loved ones in the face after that. Imagine hugging your mum. You couldn't. Your arsehole is essentially a terrorist.

Anyway, the BA flight from Heathrow to Dubai on Saturday had to turn around and flop back down again at Heathrow just 30 minutes into the seven-hour flight because somebody did a toilet crime.

Hertsmere Tory councillor Abhishek Sachdev—who has clearly not heard the "he who smelt it, dealt it" directive—happened to be on the flight, and, as well as tweeting his response ("Insane! Our BA flight to Dubai returned back to Heathrow because of a smelly poo in the toilet! 15hrs until next flight... #britishairways") also spoke to the Daily Mail about the ordeal. Again: imagine making a smell so bad a Tory councillor talks to a national paper about it.

legendary, and that's before he even had the beef curry! that would be a badge of honour.

That poo emoji......think again .

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/icecreampoo1.gif

I'm sorry but I don't like poo ice cream.