I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Guest notmyname

I eat it that way too, jeez it is tough to force down the Jungle Oats some mornings.

Peanut butter and honey.

Edit: Can anyone else hear the echo in here?

Edited by Small Fry

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Velo, that "new" white bike of yours not only looks good - but the sound of them hubs is awfully intimidating! Makes you sound really fast !

*umm what make of bike is it ?*

My newest bike is the Cervelo R5 - red and charcoal. That bike even intimidates me, not because of the noise it makes, but because it just wants to go faster all the time. An LSD ride is impossible!

I have an old white and silver Niner A.I.R. 9 that doesn't get ridden nearly enough (currently has a baby seat on it)

Otherwise, it's been a lean spell for new bikes...

My newest bike is the Cervelo R5 - red and charcoal. That bike even intimidates me, not because of the noise it makes, but because it just wants to go faster all the time. An LSD ride is impossible!

I have an old white and silver Niner A.I.R. 9 that doesn't get ridden nearly enough (currently has a baby seat on it)

Otherwise, it's been a lean spell for new bikes...

oops. :blush:

not you I keep seeing then.

Must be a new pro rider. This guy is on a giant propel and flippen cycles fast. Comes down past the hospital from Sir Lowries side. Seen him a  few times.

For the past 4 months or so, I've been having Jungle Oats without sugar. Sugar just makes me put on weight, which is why I've said goodbye to it. At a push, I'll use sweeteners in my coffee.

Oats is good for lowering bad cholesterol. I have mine with honey instead of sugar. Honey good for your digestive system.

Oats is good for lowering bad cholesterol. I have mine with honey instead of sugar. Honey good for your digestive system.

I think I should try it with honey then.

Went to the doctor last year some time to check my cholesterol, and according to him, it was abnormally high. I must say it's gone down nicely with the cholesterol meds I'm on.

I think I should try it with honey then.

Went to the doctor last year some time to check my cholesterol, and according to him, it was abnormally high. I must say it's gone down nicely with the cholesterol meds I'm on.

Simvistatin which is a popular cholesterol lowering medication has its side effects. If your bad cholesterol (Ldl) is above 3 first try natural remedies. Omega 3 supplements, garlic capsules and fennel tea is my daily regime now. My total cholesterol remains consistent below 5 (total incl Hdl). I drink the Fennel/Rooibos tea black with a big stick of cinnamon (also good for cholesterol). You can add honey to this as well if you want it sweeter.

Well then you going to roast, because it's 360 degrees in a rondavel .. 

at least you'll be done on all sides...