• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ovui4fI71rows1to1_400.gif

CATastrophe! 

Edited by Tumbleweed

I watched "froning" last night. Doccie on his achievements so far. That oke is a machine...

Ya the way he has dominated is ridiculous.

My wife does lots of crossfit....I walk through the door, she gets cross, and has a terrible fit....

Crossfit isn't good for you...this used to be a friend of mine. In the past, he was a rather decent roleur...now, as one of his friends quipped, he looks like a midget wrestler...

post-1604-0-97364300-1448609619_thumb.jpg

you think it is show for camera, or for real ?

Probably a bit of both, but have heard some crazy things about NYC bike couriers..

I didn't notice a helmet, but riding like that he really should consider one...

Guest notmyname

you think it is show for camera, or for real ?

Bike courier's are pretty crazy and they have time limits to get things done.

Even if it's just showing off its still insane. Weaving like that to Avoid cars at speed takes big steel balls and an ability to anticipate what the half asleep drivers next move is. Not to mention the lightning quick decision making.

Edited by Small Fry

Crossfit isn't good for you...this used to be a friend of mine. In the past, he was a rather decent roleur...now, as one of his friends quipped, he looks like a midget wrestler...

attachicon.gifCQYhBNvXAAAKPvo.jpg

What happened...........?

but can you do it on one wheel ?

Doing it on 1 wheel would be relatively easy. Haven't tried it yet, but it shouldn't be a problem  ;)

Bike courier's are pretty crazy and they have time limits to get things done.

Even if it's just showing off its still insane. Weaving like that to Avoid cars at speed takes big steel balls and an ability to anticipate what the half asleep drivers next move is. Not to mention the lightning quick decision making.

It must be an adrenaline rush of note.

Similalry the Jozi Huslte esesentially does the same.

I cannot condone behaviour like this on the road, however, I do think that it's easier in NYC, where road rules are generally adhered to by the cage drivers as well as the pedestrians who will only cross at demarcated crossings...try do this in JHB streets on a wednesday morning and you will only make it about 10m.