• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

jump off the back of a bakkie  (barefoot) onto a loose building stone lying on the driveway 

As a laaitie I could run flat out over that stuff without even blinking. But then I didn't know what shoes were let alone wear any, plus ran cross country 3 times a week barefoot. my feet where permanently stained black.

Sadly those days are long gone and I not have the feet of a pansy.

It you fancy pain try running a few km's with a drawing pin stuck in the ball of your foot.

As a laaitie I could run flat out over that stuff without even blinking. But then I didn't know what shoes were let alone wear any, plus ran cross country 3 times a week barefoot. my feet where permanently stained black.

Sadly those days are long gone and I not have the feet of a pansy.

It you fancy pain try running a few km's with a drawing pin stuck in the ball of your foot.

Ha ha. Why didn't you just stop and take it out?

Speaking of drawing pins, I remember as kids at school putting them on friends chairs before they sat down. Then, when everyone become wise to it, and checked their chair before sitting, we would put the drawing pin/s on a piece of sellotape and gently stick it to their bums without them noticing. There were a couple of painful moments there.

Speaking of drawing pins, I remember as kids at school putting them on friends chairs before they sat down. Then, when everyone become wise to it, and checked their chair before sitting, we would put the drawing pin/s on a piece of sellotape and gently stick it to their bums without them noticing. There were a couple of painful moments there.

HAHAHAHA, indeed after a while everyone knew. We took this to the next level. We stuck the drawing pin in a ruler. As soon as the person proceeded to sit, the ruler would be place on the seat and as soon as they jumped up, it was pulled away and no one knew what was happening.

Hahaha. because when racing is in your blood you don't stop. To be honest it wasn't that bad, with my leather feet it felt like a paper thorn. :lol:

HAHAHAHA, indeed after a while everyone knew. We took this to the next level. We stuck the drawing pin in a ruler. As soon as the person proceeded to sit, the ruler would be place on the seat and as soon as they jumped up, it was pulled away and no one knew what was happening.

I'll never forget the one time, one of the naughtiest kids in the class, and one of the biggest instigators of the drawing pins on chairs thing, was playing the fool at the front of the class room when the teacher had to step out. Anticipating that he would be rushing back to his chair when the teacher came back, and not having a chance to check his seat, we must of placed almost a dozen drawing pins on his chair.

True as nuts, teacher comes back, he sprints back and jumps onto his chair. The kid must have had at least 6 pins stuck deep in his bum cheeks.

Doubt it. No looting and burning of buildings has started yet

Seems to be the most popular varsity course at the moment!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ja no, its a fake article hey. Some peeps overseas questioned yesterday if it really happened as they dont know what to believe.

don't you just love grandparent xmas presents...

like the drum-set they bought my eldest to entertain us for a few years ..... he has subsequently handed the set down to our youngest to yet again provide us with unlimited entertainment ... the gift that keeps on giving!