• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

my heart is saying the Irishman will give mr Windgat a good ass whooping, but my mind says he is not a boxers' ass.

let's hope my heart is right

My money is on Mayweather. Better boxer, and more experience in outsmarting his opponents.

For the boxing experience and how to ride punches in the boxing ring def FM. However CM might just pull out an upset. He for me seems to be a way better puncher with some serious hooks. 

FM is a touchy touchy touchy type boxer. He dont carry the heavy hitting arsenal.

For the boxing experience and how to ride punches in the boxing ring def FM. However CM might just pull out an upset. He for me seems to be a way better puncher with some serious hooks.

FM is a touchy touchy touchy type boxer. He dont carry the heavy hitting arsenal.

Agree he's a better puncher. But I watched Mayweather's last fight and he has a dozen tricks, honed in the ring, to prevent those punches from landing. He doesn't care about looking good, he just cares about winning.

FM has 26 KO's to his name, I think he may be a better puncher than you give him credit for.

FM is a technical boxer, my money would always be on him in a boxing ring, just like Mcgregor would have my money in a cage. BUT all it takes is one good punch.... stranger things have happened in the ring

Still think Connor should just walk into the ring, knee that arrogant FM in the face, take the DQ, collect his money and go chill knowing he helped make the world a slightly better place.

From your finger pads to God's touchy-feely bits... Perhaps 'Kickstarter' will find value?

Agree he's a better puncher. But I watched Mayweather's last fight and he has a dozen tricks, honed in the ring, to prevent those punches from landing. He doesn't care about looking good, he just cares about winning.

The one advantage CM has is that Floyd has never seen him box. He is also taking this fight very seriously as he hasn't been in the octagon for a while and he's been focusing on the boxing match. He might just have a little bit of a chance with that element of surprise. My money though is still on Money Mayweather.