I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Surely all cyclists should recognise this immediately from this picture

maxresdefault.jpg

the world renowned Chapmans Peak Drive. I remember when that bolder got dislodged and damaged the road, which is clearly visible in this photo of yours.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if it is the same bloke, but there was a guy exactly like this in somerset west. At the first set of robots on the N2. Always wore a DA shirt. Tatty clothes and hobbled just like that on his inside soles.

Then one day there was a police raid of beggars and street vendors. He hightailed it faster than a police van could drive. Next week an article appeared in the local paper and he was busted as a fraud.

The more I look at this, the more I think it is the same guy!

not sure if it is the same bloke, but there was a guy exactly like this in somerset west. At the first set of robots on the N2. Always wore a DA shirt. Tatty clothes and hobbled just like that on his inside soles.

Then one day there was a police raid of beggars and street vendors. He hightailed it faster than a police van could drive. Next week an article appeared in the local paper and he was busted as a fraud.

I know exactly which guy you are referring too. Spoken about here before. He actually used to cycle to that spot, and keep his bike under the bridge.

His act was a little better than this guys though.

I know exactly which guy you are referring too. Spoken about here before. He actually used to cycle to that spot, and keep his bike under the bridge.

His act was a little better than this guys though.

Altogether a good guy, cyclist and all :ph34r:

There is a guy around the corner from a friends business. He wears a sign Deaf, dumb, blind etc

One day at the traffic lights, his assistant starts to pick on this guy, Jy Aapie bla bla, of course the guy doesnt respond, but as long as the light is red this dude is Aapie bla bla, Aapie jy and so on

Eventually the Deaf guy had enough "Jy jou Naai, jy can mos sien ek is nie vokken Aapie nie"

there is a lady who "works" in town ... used to always be at the V&A traffic lights....had crooked back, wobble walk, bad back, looked like one arm, etc.

saw her in town the other day chatting with her friends, walking around like no care in the world, drinking a coffee .... she then got prepped for work, shoved her one arm in her shirt behind her back and transformed into this poor beggar.

these are street performers / artists :P

there is a lady who "works" in town ... used to always be at the V&A traffic lights....had crooked back, wobble walk, bad back, looked like one arm, etc.

saw her in town the other day chatting with her friends, walking around like no care in the world, drinking a coffee .... she then got prepped for work, shoved her one arm in her shirt behind her back and transformed into this poor beggar.

these are street performers / artists :P

Just like Gigaba and Myeni

Ah crud, forgotten how to post pics from Insta :cursing:

Edited by HyruleWarrior80