Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Lobsters then?

Hahahaha 

If thats the beginning of braaibroodjies in the middle then I'm in.

Hahahaha

If thats the beginning of braaibroodjies in the middle then I'm in.

Onion, cheese and tomato braaibroodjies with a sprinkle of crushed garlic [emoji106]. Ah, but not all Vegans eat cheese.

So I sent this pic to the wife via WhatsApp .... she then thought I bought it for lunch, and it turns out she can get angry quickly :P

[emoji23]

And I got that pic from FB [emoji23]

So I sent this pic to the wife via WhatsApp .... she then thought I bought it for lunch, and it turns out she can get angry quickly :P

Can it be it is because you didn't buy her one :ph34r:

Onion, cheese and tomato braaibroodjies with a sprinkle of crushed garlic [emoji106]. Ah, but not all Vegans eat cheese.

Vegan means no animal products whatsoever, that means no cheese, milk, eggs, honey, etc etc. So no vegans eat cheese....

Vegetarians just cut out meat, but still eat animal products. Pescatarians are the same as vegetarians, but they eat fish too.

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Had one of these the otherday from a great little place on St Georges Mall .... went with the ostrich burger option

I'd pay alot more than R89 for that beast!

post-5403-0-76169300-1541772667_thumb.jpeg

Vegan means no animal products whatsoever, that means no cheese, milk, eggs, honey, etc etc. So no vegans eat cheese....

Vegetarians just cut out meat, but still eat animal products. Pescatarians are the same as vegetarians, but they eat fish too.

During the week we are vegetarian. Today we will be pescatarian, but sat and sun, more beef please!

When you see it

6a334e74d5031a5392ec7b84d280273a.jpg

If I may get back to this riddle.

Showed this to my son, he's a geek...

He reckons the one with the glasses is not Harry Potter - no scar and much older, and is probably one of the Dr Who doctors (whoever that might be).

He says the odd ones not in Marvel are Batman and Mr Manhattan - the blue bloke back right of centre - he is one of the Watchmen.

What says?

If I may get back to this riddle.

Showed this to my son, he's a geek...

He reckons the one with the glasses is not Harry Potter - no scar and much older, and is probably one of the Dr Who doctors (whoever that might be).

He says the odd ones not in Marvel are Batman and Mr Manhattan - the blue bloke back right of centre - he is one of the Watchmen.

What says?

Dang, and I thought it was Mr. Potter, and I haven't even heard about the Watchmen. I know there's Uatu the Watcher from Marvel.